POLITICS The January 6th Hearings

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by The Dooz, Jun 9, 2022.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The same Tony Ornato who was promoted from lead Secret Service Agent to White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Ops, by Trump himself, which goes against the long-standing tradition that the Secret Service agents remain non-partisan.

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He sounds like a blowhard. Really the testimony that matters is going to come from Bobby Engel, the one actually there. They need to question him thoroughly.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Dan Bongino definitely broke that tradition.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

All of this shit about grabbing the steering wheel is [dadgum] meaningless. All it is now is certain media outlets and Trumpists attempting to find the one thing, that one single thing, in these hearings which they can use as "untrue" to focus upon and deem the whole thing false.

However, the really important part here which should get all of the attention has been the revelation there were weapons at the Trump speech, he was told, said he didn't care as they weren't after him, expressed to security to stop taking the weapons away from people, and still wanted to lead these folks to the Hill with the knowledge a number of them came armed. I mean, this is a pretty straight forward criminal offense.

tvolsfan, IP, The Dooz and 1 other person like this.
  5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

6. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

And in this country that usually doesn't matter if you're the president, in congress or a billionaire.

zehr27 and IP like this.
  7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Trump is probably sitting in Mar-a- Lago eating McDonald's and loving all this attention. Guy eats this shit up.

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

If constant meltdowns and temper tantrums are considered eating this shit up, then yes, I’m sure he is.

tvolsfan likes this.
  10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He is loving every minute of it. Meltdowns and tantrums are his thing.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Some interesting info here. I like the folks who zoomed in on and break down the video of Trump eating that shit up…err…I mean having a shit fit.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

90 percent of his life is him throwing a shit fit. I would say he is enjoying another day in Trump land.

13. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I take it all back. Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

tvolsfan and The Dooz like this.
  14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Wishing death on him is a bit deranged so yeah it exist.

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

(CNN)Then-President Donald Trump angrily demanded to go to the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, and berated his protective detail when he didn't get his way, according to two Secret Service sources who say they heard about the incident from multiple agents, including the driver of the presidential SUV where it occurred.

The sources tell CNN that stories circulated about the incident -- including details that are similar to how former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson described it to the House select committee investigating January 6 -- in the months immediately afterward the US Capitol attack and before she testified this week.

While the details from those who heard the accounts differ, the Secret Service sources say they were told an angry confrontation did occur. And their accounts align with significant parts of Hutchinson's testimony, which has been attacked as hearsay by Trump and his allies who also have tried to discredit her overall testimony.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/01/politics/secret-service-lunging-incident/index.html

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Been renewed for a second season.

tvolsfan likes this.
  18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

is Eddie Munson gonna come back

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

IP likes this.
  20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Thus far I feel like they have only demonstrated what I had already surmised. It was a betrayal of the constitution. But his supporters are not going to be moved. They do not think a system that they do not control is valid.

tvolsfan likes this.