POLITICS Hunter Biden

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by zehr27, Jul 12, 2022.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

These videos are pretty bad. Weighing crack and transporting hookers across state lines on a train. Yikes.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

He's definitely not fit for office.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Is he the one that mentioned different taco flavors?

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It's sad for Joe that he lost Beau and now has to deal with Hunter. Pretty selfish of Hunter to act the way he does considering all his dad has been through and all his dad has done for him. Would be a good time to step up and not be a piece of shit son.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Addiction is a disease. The dude is sick as hell

HCKevinSteele and zehr27 like this.
  7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

No; that was Jill. Speaking of Jill,Hunter doesn't seem to like her.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Did you hear or read what she said?

9. Ssmiff

yes. She said they were as unique as breakfast tacos. Sounds like an SNL skit to me.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Video in question

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Raul helped build this organization with the understanding that the diversity of this community, as distinct as the bodegas of the Bronx, as beautiful as the blossoms of Miami and as unique as the breakfast tacos here in San Antonio, is your strength,"

12. Ssmiff

What’s your point? I think it’s hilarious. Some Hispanics and Hispanic journalists don’t, which is why she’s apologized.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's lame, but anyone offended needs to touch grass.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I wouldn't have apologized, I would have doubled down on the novelty of breakfast tacos and how much I enjoyed them. Would have steered so deep into breakfast taco minutae, and only respond by further discussing tacos. I would assume any offense was due to not having the right breakfast taco.

lumberjack4, SetVol13 and gcbvol like this.
  15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I like breakfast tacos but love a good breakfast burrito.

SetVol13 and gcbvol like this.
  16. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Fish tacos all day, but good breakfast burritos are hard to beat.

SetVol13 and zehr27 like this.
  17. Ssmiff

not sure you are allowed to tell offended Hispanics how to react. But I agree if people didn’t get so offended every day things would be much easier.

18. Ssmiff

did you know there were various flavors in San Antonio?
    You can also probably find a bunch of different items on a menu at a Chinese restaurant, which is indicative of the uniqueness of The Asian community there.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

tex mex sucks

20. Ssmiff

There is an Uncle Julio’s near me. They are out of Texas. Pretty good homemade tortillas are unlike other Mexican restaurants. Their steak fajita is filet and hard to beat. Don’t know if they are Tex mex or not.

As far as Hunter. Having a son with those problems has to be hard for the parents. He just should not have or ever be involved with anything business related with Biden when he’s in a power position