POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

These theocratic authoritarians want to bring our country back to some bizarro world of half myth that never existed. I bet they all believe the word God is in the Constitution and that the Pledge always had Under God in it.

These people scare the hell out of me, wanting to take our country back into the [uck fay]ing Dark Ages.

Poppa T likes this.
  2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think he is fake. And I think the country folk of Ohio will eventually get enough whiffs of him to know it. But everyone hates Ted Cruz and he's still a senator.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  4. peelwonder

peelwonder Member

I assume this was meant to be funny but no one really picked up on it.

I.E I.P's post

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

but but but Dems are trying to be accommodating to people with disabilities. That’s the real story here!

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Not democrats. I have only seen 1 Democrat starting a meeting with - my pronouns are, I identify myself as a Woman, etc.

- VolDad (he/him, I identify as a male, I identify as caucasian, I am wearing a black t-shirt and grey shorts, I have brown hair and brown eyes)

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I heard that and cringed. I am so tired of her schtick.

justingroves likes this.
  9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I’ll give her the benefit of being too stupid to understand the connotation of that term. She’d probably be in favor of a “people’s republic”, too, because she supports the people of the USA and we’re a republic. We have to stop electing unbelievable morons to office, but she’s from Georgia and they call their women’s team the Lady Dawgs and have grown men bark like dogs. So, it’s a hopeless cause there.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

God forbid somebody else tries to accommodate somebody else with a disability. Can’t have any of that bullshit!

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You forgot to add your pronouns, attire, gender, race, hair color, etc. for all of our disabled readers.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2022
    zehr27 and justingroves like this.
  12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

This is an absolutely pathetic hill to die on. I except this from others. I don’t expect this from you.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Indy already knows him

zehr27 likes this.
  14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Greene is a moron but I do think it's comical the amount of attention she receives.

Put 435 people on a room and there will be a few crazies, for better or worse.

If people would stop paying attention to the crazies, they would likely go away.

zehr27 and justingroves like this.
  15. CardinalVol

Additionally, I keep hoping the parties realize that Twitter views constitute about 5% of the population and stop using that ad thr barometer of political life.

IP, NorrisAlan and justingroves like this.
  16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Please please explain this to dem leadership. They make their lives so much harder

NorrisAlan likes this.
  17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

How does it accommodate them?

18. CardinalVol

GOP beat the Dems 10-0 in the annual congressional baseball game tonight.

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

[uck fay] Republicans as they obviously don’t support the handicapped. Thank you Kamala for your description and concern.

-He/Him. Blue boxers with little boats on them

VolDad likes this.
  20. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

How is it that both you and Indy never understand simple concepts and have to ask everyone else to explain them for you?