POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Volst52 explained why gas went down.

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

The average cost per gallon when he took office was $2.39. I am not ready to heap much praise at $4.35 per gallon.

HCKevinSteele and zehr27 like this.
  3. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

It's not widely known, but there is a war going on that has resulted in huge supply disruptions the the global oil economy. If you want to get back to 2021 prices lobby your Congressman to fully back Russia and immediately eliminate all sanctions and restrictions against them.

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

the war hasn’t wrecked that much havoc on the oil markets as it’s pretty fungible. Russia is just shipping it to India and other markets but it is going to [uck fay]ing wreck Europe this winter with natural gas.

the establishment is already planting the seeds on turning on Ukrainian efforts. Look at the recent article on NPR talking about the shady stuff with the Ukrainian government and corruption.

we’ve about exhausted what we can give them aid wise on stingers and javelins and other equipment that doesn’t take US troops to run and support.

5. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

6. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

I don't really care about your opinion on how I should use a message board. I have a tendency to respond to dumb takes, so if you find your interaction with me repeatedly unpleasant, take a look in the mirror. Take the same logic and apply it to anyone I interact with.

7. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Great armchair psychology. Yours is filled with nothing but poor reasoning based on incomplete data, blatant falsehoods, immaturity, and talking out of your ass. This isn't a social setting for me, bud. I'm not here to be friends with any of you, and the importance of my impression is limited to a select few. Stop with the dramatic popularity drama and contribute something of substance if you're going to criticize contribution levels.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You are a borderline troll. You bring zero to this board.

ole_orange likes this.
  9. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

You avoid any and all rational conversations by derailing them into irrelevant non-sequiturs and misrepresenting the opposition's stance. That's the definition of trolling.

I'm willing to have an argument about certain points as long as the point stays on topic and isn't misrepresented while having the will to engage. Your shtick about non-sequitors and trolling generally isn't worth my time more than quips.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Examples?

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Given the direction the country is going I assume they would have preferred a hijab.

As the Alabama Department of Corrections prepared to execute Joe Nathan James Jr. on Thursday night, against the wishes of his victim’s family members, an agency official told a journalist that she would not be allowed to witness the killing because her skirt was too short.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alabama-official-told-reporter-her-190050230.html

12. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Ah, thanks, I almost forgot your favorite trolling method of Sealioning.

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I doubt you will find many people on this board that would compare me to Indy.

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

A State sanctioned killing is a high class affair. Jackets, ties and mid calf dresses are the proper attire.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Probably eat caviar as they watch.

16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

He’s an angry, hateful person

ole_orange likes this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

People want to be invited. Gross.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

More people need to think about whether the government should have the ability to kill citizens in cold blood. Really think about that.

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You clearly don't have a palate that is sophisticated enough to attend an execution.

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

It should be wholesale banned at all levels.