POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Why is it always the dumbest like you who are convinced they are the smartest? There’s probably not a member on this board you haven’t spastically lashed out at and gotten into a silly piss fight with. You have deemed everyone moronic compared to you at some point in time. Sad! Relax chief, and just shoot the shit like everyone else. Nobody is actually trying to prove anything on this board. People here just want to talk Vol football and whatever else comes to mind in their down time.

You certainly don’t have to keep parroting the same line you always spew that you aren’t here to make friends and impress anyone. Trust me, we know. It’s working out well for you with accomplishing that goal.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
  2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He is appealing so it's not over yet with the others. Also you have zero idea how much the others settled for so quit acting like you do. None of us know.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Is he a millionaire, you think?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Is he a millionaire, you think?

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I have zero idea, just like you.

6. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I despise Trump and if you go back to the evening that occurred you’ll find I was questioning the narrative.

zehr27 likes this.
  7. TennTradition

I would probably step to the side if some old guy beating a drum is walking right toward me. I don’t own that spot. No bother to me.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Meanwhile, the Black Hebrew Israelites that instigated the confrontation just fade away into the background.

9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

There are always outliers

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

They should have been the focus of the media.

11. TennTradition

You said anybody, not most. Broad strokes and all.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

A Sith always speaks in absolutes.

13. Ssmiff

And corrected by saying outliers exist. Want to repeat the circle again?

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Darth Ssmiffious

justingroves likes this.
  15. Ssmiff

I absolutely never do

16. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

China is in a really bad place demographically and will really put a hurting on them by the end of this decade.

Trump’s policies on them have also really hurt them and to Biden’s credit he has stayed the course on most of trumps actions against China.

Seems that China is about to hit a period were the regional powers take more power than the centralized state again

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

As much to xi's folly as Biden's credit. All they'd have to do is quit threatening Taiwan and claiming territory in the south China sea, and we would relax some. Instead, we are planting seeds for chip manufacturing and solar.

20. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Haha. I hate Nancy Pelosi probably as much as I hate any politician. The years of stock trading BS, being out of touch, her commitment to establishment status quo, ect. She epitomizes the worst of our DC political ruling class. But even I would be redneck mad if freaking China killed our sitting Speaker of the House. Hopefully the response would not be be starting a nuclear world war, but someone would have to pay.