POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Two things.

1. I don’t have any clue what you’re talking about.
    2. And even if I did, I don’t give a [uck fay].

It’s cute that you think I do though. Do with that information what you will.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Ssmiff: I don't want to be called a Trump lover for 4 more years.

Dooz: Then don't vote for him.

Ssmiff: I didn't.

Indy (replying to Dooz): If only that (voting for Trump) was what actually mattered (when it comes to being called a Trump lover).

It's a very straight forward conversation. I'm not at all surprised that you don't have any clue what's going on.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

In fact, unless you’re telling me you’ve taken whatever device you use to post on this message board, and have [uck fay]ed yourself with it, see point #2 again.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I laughed

VolDad likes this.
  5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

6. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Using a war criminal like [penis] to politically attack someone is certainly an interesting strategy.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

The difference between chemry and Trump on water crimes is that Trump ended transparency regarding civilian casualties on attacks. You are falling for the shell game.

8. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I’m falling for what? What does this have to do with me? Pointing out the irony of using someone with a record as legitimately evil as [penis] Chaney to attack anyone politically amuses me, that’s all. Not like Trump was the one who lied about a country having WMDs in order to justify an illegal war so that his buddies at Raytheon could see their stock price increase.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, Trump never brags about military spending and expansion. And that's totally different if he did.

10. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Because bragging about military budget spending and starting an actual illegal war are totally the same thing. Just saying, anyone who actually has convinced themselves that [penis] [uck fay]ing Chaney is an effective person to deliver a political attack on anyone is either stupid or on drugs. Maybe both.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

And now we are in a circle. He ended reporting on civilian strikes. I.e. war crimes.

12. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Has Biden administration reversed this policy or kept it the same? Every single POTUS since Carter (who to his credit despite being a largely ineffective POTUS didn’t fire a single American bullet under his administration) has committed war crimes. Hell, even Noble Peace Prize winner “St.” Barrack Obama smashed the record of authorizing drone strikes killing innocent civilians. One specific example of many is him literally droning an entire wedding party.

I’m more than happy to point out war crimes committed by each administration regardless of party affiliation. It’s not like I’m a fan of Trump both rolling back transparency of civilian deaths or ballooning military spending under his watch. Just saying as someone who typically considers himself falling along the “center-right” end of the political spectrum on most issues that [penis] [uck fay]ing Chaney is the last person in America who should be used as a political attack dog on someone else. Dude was/is a special brand of evil. It’s folks like Chaney who enabled his beloved Republican Party to be usurped by a character like Trump to begin with.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
    zehr27 likes this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

The biden administration reports them. Recall the tragedy in Kabul during the withdrawal last year where innocents were killed, confirmed by an investigation.

Though less civilians were killed under biden in the first year than in quite awhile.

https://www.newsweek.com/biden-killed-fewer-civilians-first-year-any-president-century-1668123

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

This is quite a big deal.

NorrisAlan and VolDad like this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

If you go for the king...

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

FBI don't swing if they think they might miss.

17. CardinalVol

18. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I was thinking how high the level of scrutiny must be for an AG to sign a warrant to raid an ex-president's estate, especially knowing the type of freak out his followers in particular, and are showing, would be to such an event. They really must have him dead to right on this one.

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

It might be as simple as destruction of Presidential material, which is veryuch against the law. He was notorious for ripping up memos and other things and his people would have to fish it out of the garbage and tape it back together.

If anything dude just didn't understand what being President meant.

20. CardinalVol

Popehat (who I really enjoy breaking down stuff like this) said Merrick Garland probably signed this one himself.