Yet another mass shooting

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by NorrisAlan, Nov 8, 2018.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Another one at a Walmart in Chesapeake, VA. People simply out shopping for Thanksgiving Holiday with family and friends.

Multiple fatalities and injuries

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

The Colorado Springs one was an AR type weapon but the media is going out of its way to call it a "long rifle."

3. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

“being gay is a sin”

- totally straight man who gets on his knees to worship a man from a fairy tale and spends way too much time being concerned with what other men do with their [Richards].

NorrisAlan likes this.
  5. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

So the shooter was non-binary. They/them (the pronouns we’ve been instructed to use for this individual) decided to use a long rifle to massacre them’s fellow LGBTQers. They/them killing all those innocent gay people just makes no sense. Truly insane.

Initially this reminds me of the Orlando Pulse Club shooting. That atrocity was done by a self-hating gay Islamic man. Perhaps this was also a shooting motivated by self hatred of someone within the LGBTQ community. Definitely worth monitoring what investigators uncover about this heinous crime

Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
  6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

10 plus shooter dead in California.

7. NorrisAlan

Oh, and 12 shot in Baton Rouge. Three life threatening injuries, no deaths (yet).

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Thoughts and prayers.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Seems like these happen everyday lately

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's never been more socially acceptable to carry a firearm everywhere. In Dodge City you checked it as you came in town. Now everyone is waiting for the reason.

11. NorrisAlan

Seven more shot and killed yesterday.

12. NorrisAlan

Mich St U, at leas three dead. Five in critical condition.

13. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Crazy lone wolf with zero connections to MSU, who was allowed out of prison early because of soft on crime policies, decides to randomly carry a pistol onto campus and murder college kids before killing himself. Responses are so predictable. Biden uses tragedy to idiotically call for blanket “assault weapons” ban despite this having nothing to do with “assault weapons”. Gov Whitmer blames Reps for not supporting her specific prescriptions on gun crimes. Reps blame Dems for being soft on crime thus allowing a maniac the chance to be free early in the first place. Thoughts, prayers, ect. It’s almost like in a society of 300+ million, you just can’t stop every crazy person.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2023
  14. NorrisAlan

I argue we are the most incarcerated country in the developed world, so we are not soft on crime. We are revenge seekers and don't try to rehabilitate but exact punishment on criminals.

Daddy Gee and IP like this.
  15. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Regardless, buddy here should not have been on the streets based on his rap sheet. Obviously him not being allowed to own a gun didn’t stop him from owning a gun. Unless people are actually wanting to repeal the 2nd amendment (a horrific idea btw) and make any type of gun possession illegal for all 300 million+ Americans, I’m not sure how you can legislate away crazy psychos from ever possessing a gun when they are hellbent on possessing a gun no matter what.

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It's hard to completely get rid of evil. This stuff is so maddening and sad.

17. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I had no idea handguns carried 50-70 rounds until our leading firearms expert taught me something new today.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

19. NorrisAlan

assault weapons =/= handguns

And they do make 50 round drum magazines for 9mm pistols.

I am not standing up for Biden, he has historically been a bad speaker and makes tons of gaffs.

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Was that what was used? I've not read an article that mentioned the specific weapon. I've seen stuff akin to this at gun shows years ago. I don't recall 50 round drums for your average 9mm. There was plenty of stuff like that that went along with the stuff on the small penis, look at me I'm a gangster tables.

Edit: clarity.

justingroves likes this.