It was a CFA bag, not McDonalds

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Nov 24, 2022.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Dammit, it will always be a McDonald's bag to me! It just fits better.

4. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Cheat with class

SetVol13 and IP like this.
  6. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Chick-Fil-A is missing a golden opportunity by not cashing in on this. Have one of their dumb commercials with the couch. Pruitt is sitting there saying how he noticed parents of one of his players struggling and gave them some cash. Parents smile and say some nice things, then the camera pans away as they're all eating chicken nuggets.

dknash, Volokie, PilotFlyingJ and 6 others like this.
  7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

"Pruitt went to his car, where he had cash, and gave her the either $300 or $400 in a Chick-fil-A bag because "it was the human thing, the right thing to do," Pruitt told investigators during a March 7, 2022 interview. His statement in that regard is the lone proof for the cash payment, according to the document. The money in a Chick-fil-A bag was "to assist with other expenses," while evidence suggested Pruitt previously supplied $3,000 to assist with outstanding medical bills."

hard to hate on the guy for having a heart. Just wish he'd have had a brain too. Our very own Scarecrow (Wizard of Oz, not Batman).

A-Smith, SetVol13, Tar Volon and 3 others like this.
  8. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

This actually makes me like him more. Wish we would have just given him his damn buyout and not aired out all this.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Was he able to keep the fries in the bag hot?

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'm guessing the cash would have made for pretty good insulation, but it wouldn't have allowed them to breathe. They probably wound up warm but soggy.

InVolNerable and Tar Volon like this.
  11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

[uck fay] that dumbass mother[uck fay]er.

12. CardinalVol

Pruitt, it seems, is one of two people. If you are one of his guys, he will storm the gates of hell for you. If you aren't then you are just an unneeded annoyance.

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Meh, I'd imagine him giving the money was a lot more about keeping the mama of a 4/5 star player happy than about mama needing surgery. I highly doubt the "stop by my office" offer would be extended to the family of every player on the team.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He learned that from Propst

justingroves likes this.
  15. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I think this is accurate but I also want to add...

1. A lot of the people who he treated as a source of unneeded annoyance were the people that Heupel seemed to make a priority from day 1.

2. Those aforementioned people saw that idiot treat the likes of Byron De'vinner like they were royalty.

Memtownvol, SetVol13 and justingroves like this.
  16. CardinalVol

I never said he was smart.

InVolNerable and A-Smith like this.
  17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

He was just doing what they do at Alabama and Georgia which is what we hired him to do. Obviously he was too dumb to pull it off.

18. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

He recruited all these offensive guys Heupel has had success with.

InVolNerable likes this.
  19. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

They were a part of the recruiting classes that signed while he was HC but I don't believe he did a lot regarding the recruitment on that side of the ball minus the Martin QB. I could be wrong though.

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

How does “I crooted lotsa them guys” help him on the world poker circuit?

PilotFlyingJ likes this.