POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

no idea. Not even sure if I knew the guy was there.
    Don’t recall anything about a prisoner trade until Griner.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

It isn't a bad trade. I am not labelling anyone involved "intelligent." She didn't buy drugs in Russia. If there is no debate you wouldn't be replying.

3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Politically, it would have made more sense to work a deal for Whelan if it was at all on the table. They're buying fewer votes freeing Griner.

4. Ssmiff

5’1 woman who liked [penis] would rot next to Whelan.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ah, so this is personally political for you.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

That wasn't an available outcome. No child should have cancer. That doesn't mean an adult who recovers shouldn't have.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wait, so this is a bigoted thing for you? You think because she is not heterosexual and is tall, she is getting special treatment? Weird. So much for the reasonable moderate take.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I am thrilled that we are getting her back. How the [uck fay] does any agreement not also include Whelan?!?

zehr27 likes this.
  9. Ssmiff

more like irony. I have never liked people who do the “look at me” shit under the guise of something else. Big reason why I don’t like Lebrons fake ass.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Cool, now I can save one. Do I choose the kid who we don't know why she got it or the adult who has lung cancer and smoked for 50 years?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ah, so you're just a whiny [itch bay]. "oh, he's a Trump supporter" but overlook that he was there in 3 calendar years with Trump in power and able to try and make a trade.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

US officials said it was attempted but not available.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's a false analogy. You can save the adult who has lung cancer with a lung transplant, but the kid has leukemia so the lung doesn't help.

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I think it takes more life force for Joe to cure kids for some reason. It's why he gets so confused at times. You've got to love him though. He's always sniffing folks out to see if they need a cure.

15. Ssmiff

yes I’m saying 100% because she is a tall well known lesbian basketball player she is getting special attention and treatment. There may be 3 people in the world who aren’t aware of it.
    If you can’t handle real conversations, skip them and try the gotcha stuff elsewhere. I’m sure Chef would accommodate.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

No it's not, it doesn't fit your agenda so you don't like it.

No need to reply to this unless you get me Griner's family contact info.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Gotcha? I thought we'd be happy she was out and instead it is immediately "what about (guy you admit you never heard of before)?" YOU played gotcha. FWIW, if you are locked in a prison in Honduras over a gummy you didn't know was in your pocket, I would want them to do everything possible to secure your release.

18. Ssmiff

you are kinda making yourself look silly. 3 gotcha attempts. No success.
    Your comparison of the Griner trade, to the arms dealer for Whelan and asking why it didn’t happen is nuts. No idea why it didn’t happen. Wasn’t asking for it to happen.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

My agenda of "let's get all US prisoners out of Russia" would prefer it to be true, it simply is not. There is a reason why he hasn't been released since 2018: Russia won't release him for any 1:1 trade.

You can contact her family through her agent: https://twitter.com/kagawacolas

I wouldn't though. Her father is a marine Vietnam veteran and former sheriff. He will probably have some severe thoughts on BS rhetoric that would say his daughter should be imprisoned overseas if not everyone could be secured at once.

20. Ssmiff

wouldn’t have a gummy in my pocket in Honduras. Means I woulda flown with it, which would not be smart.
    I’m not gonna act like I’m glad she’s back. I don’t care. Candace Parker, yeah I’m going to the parade. Really don’t care if Whelan is back truth be told. He may have gotten busted doing some spy movie type shit.
    Be interested to know what trades we are working on to get the maybe 100 or more Americans out of jail. To say Griner didn’t get special attention over the many others in prisons in a dozen or so countries is really something else.