Both Transfer Portal Threads Merged

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Nov 29, 2022.

1. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Well for the record I remember the Von Reeves to Pickens TD back in 90. FTR, Von was not so…nice playing pickup ball outdoors at the HPER. I was thrown airborne into the fence from 6 feet away. Back then I remember playing with Craig Faulkner and he was much more “sportsman-like” than Von.

But I still loved that TE throw to Pickens. I admit I remembered that when Fant hit Hyatt this year.

I would love to see Heupel manufacture any upgrades possible. But I hope Joe gets a seat at the table somewhere. Or just let Vitello try to use him.

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Just a rumor. We are not looking to take any QB's.

3. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Interesting. Feels like they wouldn’t do that unless they felt really confident they could have Nico ready to go. Milton upside is obviously huge but any coach would be an idiot to count on him dramatically improving.

4. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

IIRC Florida is hard after him. Would be hilarious to spider him away from them.

Memtownvol likes this.
  5. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

In hindsight, so glad we didn’t end up with Leach.

PilotFlyingJ and NorrisAlan like this.
  6. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

No offense to anyone that has children/family with autism but Leach has gotta be on the spectrum.

HCKevinSteele likes this.
  7. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Basilio throwing out that Dallan Hayden is coming. If true that's a nice addition to the RB room.

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Man i hope that doesn’t lead to Sampson taking off.

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I would think it would lead to Wright more than anyone. Sampson is clearly on the ascent and you don't roll with just one RB.

TDVol1989 and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  10. Ssmiff

Small is back.

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yeah, so we'd have 5 guys in that room and Keith will be a freshman with not much playing time, likely. Four guys to handle the position. I'd have to think Wright might be #4 on that list, which is pretty good.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I don’t think that’s what he said

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's about an even swap

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I like Small but he's got shoulder issues and hasn't finished several games here because of it. If you can keep his carries down, it's a good thing for everyone

zehr27 likes this.
  15. Ssmiff

I get it I just like our 3. I know there are better but I’d like to see them get rewarded for loyalty, and respond by making more guys miss.
    Thing I have to question if this Hayden thing is true is why would he be doing this when about to have a chance to play for a title. We want a player who will walk out on us if we are one win away from a natty? Just posing the question.

16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Watson Brown likes to run his mouth. You can't really trust him. I'd probably be the same way on the radio so I am not really throwing shade.

It was funny though...a few weeks ago when we were still in the hunt he was on there talking about how UNC is overrated.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hayden should have been a Vol to begin with and the family loves Heupel

18. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I will shoot Price a link to the 1500-follower Tennessee Twitter account I follow. We will watch him backtrack.

19. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

The actual player said one year remaining...

20. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I will @ him with the link as well.