POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Quit making fun of Tenny's chatGPT bot. It is a work in progress.

Tenacious D and utvol0427 like this.
  2. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Ugh midnight probs

3. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Please. Until my every posts become quasi-novels you have exactly zero evidence I’m a Tenny programmed chatGPT bot.

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Tenny ChatGPT bot confirmed.

NorrisAlan and IP like this.
  5. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

"ChatGPT sometimes writes plausible-sounding but incorrect or nonsensical answers." So I'm told.

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

And DCS is trying to silence their family attorney.

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Sounds terrible and some old white people pulling some bullshit. Just get a sense there is more there. Surely there is for the actions taken.
    I’d like to know how the children were, as in healthy and happy or malnourished and high on 2nd hand smoke.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

This and skin color. I'd be interested in whether there is car or body cam footage of this. I wonder when exactly rights started being violated.

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Which do you prefer, the heel or toe?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

They ought to sue that department into the dirt if the reasoning was based on some conviction 20 years prior that he'd already served time for.

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'm just saying that's a part of why they went all in on finding something incriminating.

IP likes this.
  13. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

"Driving in the left lane when not passing"? I can say in my bazillion years of driving, I have never known/seen anyone pulled over for that. There are times when I wish I had.

If I recall correctly, you can't drive in the right lane on that stretch of interstate (btwn Manchester and Nashville) because the pot holes are big azz holes in the right lane. Even the big rigs move over to the left lane they are so bad.

SetVol13, The Dooz and IP like this.
  14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

It's almost like the goal is to have so many laws that you would always be violating some statute or regulation or code and and therefore justify being stopped or detained by the state.

The Dooz and IP like this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Regardless a judge being given an inadmissable and unretained and thus unchallengable drug test is in itself enough to hopefully get some justice out of this. That judge is a joke to have let this go so far.

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Anecdotal, but my last car had black out limo tint and I drove in the left lane thousands of times without passing or incident. In fact, I did once get pulled over for speeding and the officer didn’t mention it.

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'm no expert, but family court seems to be a bit of a circus in some cases.

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I’m sure there’s some amazing people working in DCS but they’re also some some true bastards that need a beating working there too.

I had a girl football player that had a family situation and had to temporarily be removed from the home. Her caseworker thought the best time to get her was during our first game of the season on a packed crowd while the game had already started and wanted her to walk off the field in front of everyone.

Then we had some kids living with drugged out parents that were shitting in their living room floor and the DCS told us different people have different standards of cleanliness and hygiene standards.

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I have a family member, albeit distant, who finally got her child back from DCS after a 3 month fight over a broken arm. This mid to late last year.

There was video evidence from the daycare of the child, while perfectly fine, going behind a wall of cubbies and coming out a minute later crying and holding their arm. The family finally had to compel the daycare for the video via a court of law, and DCS still fought the judge. Their claim was that it was an old injury made worse at the daycare, despite three professionals saying there was no way to tell that.

I can only assume the daycare’s insurance company was fighting the release of the video to the the family, with the thought being that fighting it via litigation is cheaper than just paying a claim.

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

My wife has a student that has lice and has had it all year school year. This student has spread it to other students in the class and can barely focus because of the itchiness. It's deemed a "personal hygiene choice" by the parents and there is nothing the school/DCS will do about it.