OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Speechless.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Anal Rail Gun should be a punk band

CardinalVol, VolDad and NorrisAlan like this.
  3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

i rectum it’s gotta be

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Looks like a piston from a 1981 Ford

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

100% silicone is clearly referring to the material in contact with the person. I don't think it is reasonable to claim the company was dishonest. It would clearly be too heavy and solid to only be silicone and I am confident that no reasonable person would wear it going into an MRI. In fact, I bet the person received instructions at the hospital to remove all effects.

6. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I don't know, not seeing the packaging I can't say if the 100% silicon interpretation was reasonable or not. But yeah, who the hell wears a butt plug to an MRI?

7. Ssmiff

18 carpenter bees in the cb catcher. Another 5 taken out by nifty work with a rake and a few more with my hat. Also possibly hurt my shoulder with a hard hat swing whiff

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

C'mon people, this is the American public we're dealing with. Why are you so shocked?

9. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Scheduled my first professional head shave this Saturday. Been safety-razoring for years, but got a gift card for my birthday. I'll probably love it, which will be a problem as I have trouble justifying the expense.

cpninja likes this.
  10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I wouldn't have thought that personally, but I'm far from a SME on sex toys. Are you sure you're not just benefitting from hindsight in this case?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Maybe. I should attend to this speck in my eye before concerning myself with the piston lodged up his brown eye.

SetVol13 and warhammer like this.
  12. Ssmiff

Just heard about a patient in Baltimore who had a Lebron figurine stuck for 2 years

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Jordan would have made it 4

SetVol13, HCKevinSteele and VolDad like this.
  14. JohnnyQuickkick

15. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

To make it even worse, the first flight had already happened.

16. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

He went in to have it wedged in there further.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think the context is that several people were trying and failing in Europe, with a lot of hype around their attempts.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

Not to get all three year letterman on everybody but I can’t think of one thing Europe does better than America

SetVol13 and justingroves like this.
  19. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Taking to the streets and lighting shit on fire when the government tries to mess with vacation time or retirement benefits.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod