Buy / Sell Tickets

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

A member recommended that we should have a thread dedicated to those who wish to buy / sale tickets between one another.

I thought it was an excellent idea, and have added this thread to accommodate the offering / reviewing of that information. As we get closer to football season, I believe that this will prove useful.

Of course, any exchange of tickets - buying, selling, bartering, trading, etc. - is strictly between individuals, and neither under the control nor under the recommendation of the site, or it's administrators / mods.

Thanks to MaconVol for the suggestion.

2. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Due to my physical deterioration and highly likely possibility of additional surgery, I am considering selling our two season tickets for 2012. They have been in our family for well over 40 years, and I hate letting them go, so you can have them for a season with first option for 2013. They are in Sec G, top row under cover, close to restrooms and concession, and have good neighbors surrounding them. Most have been coming for many years. IP Orange and Macon can give their opinions on the quality of the seats. They are on the goal line. I will try to include a pic from them, but doubt it will load.

Price is $875 for the pair, donation made. Must sell before end of April. rbroyle2@yahoo.com

IMG_0158.jpg

SOLD pending receipt of payment, I'll start a contingency list if anyone wants to get on it.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Those are excellent seats RB. Macon, if you want season tickets, this is the route to go my man.

4. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Great seats. I liked them being right behind the band. A good view of the whole field.

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

i've sat there too. this is by far the route to go. find a buddy to go in half and it becomes even more affordable.

if i was ready to pull the trigger right now i'd be all over them.

6. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Thank you for the props, I had forgotten you had used them. I knew I was leaving someone out.

Anyway, they are sold pending receipt of payment, you don't think I would trust any of you bastards do you? :)

7. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I have to say this ticket exchange is far superior to the one I used to use. Listed and sold within six hours.

8. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I echo this sentiment RB.

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I'm going to be looking when they start arriving next month. If anybody knows anybody, tell me how to contact them.

10. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Found this Dooz today just browsing toos. If you are interested in them, you won't be to far from me.

2 Season Tickets For Sale Lower Level - VolNation

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Dude wants a grand.

Uh...no.

12. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

$63 a ticket for under the overhang in G? You can find way better tickets from scalpers for $30-40 on gameday.

13. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Dang, a couple 100 high.

14. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

For the regular game attendees - where are the best places to park when going up for a game?

15. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

If you don't mind walking, the lots at Market Square Garage are free. Having skinned this cat many ways, I think being away from the Strip and as close as possible to the I-40/I-240/I-75 interchange off Henley Street is the best way to do it imo, jmho.

16. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Thanks homie

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

How hard is it to get out of there? That has always been my #1 reason for not parking there, despite it being free.

18. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Not hard at all because people don't really like walking that far to the stadium. Last few years we'd park there, eat lunch at Soccer Taco, pound a few and walk over. Walk back is about twenty minutes give or take but you're on the interstate in like 5 minutes.

19. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

will most likely be selling my tickets to the Akron game. Will post more details as the game gets closer.

20. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Anybody going to have tickets to sell for the Florida game?