USCe will be tested again today

Discussion in 'Sports' started by volfanbill, Sep 8, 2012.

Tags:
  1. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

ECU isn't SEC caliber, but they're aren't shabby either. They might be the best team in NC. They return 15 starters that scored in bunches last year. Their defense was awful last year, so even with an injured Shaw, the Gamecocks can still put up points to. Just think it will be interesting to see USCe's D against the Pirates.

2. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Yeah, since Connor Shaw is out this could be a bad game for them.

3. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

Just kidding. with Spurrier on the sidelines, I would sit Shaw the rest of the season. This kid is the perfect Spurrier qb.

4. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Must have been a Special Ed test!

5. Brinkley52

Brinkley52 The Patterson Prophecies

You can't judge a team one way or another by one game (which apparently you judge South Carolina by their close win over Vanderbilt). Like I said earlier, Vandy will win 6 games this season, they are a good team. South Carolina is a very good squad, their defense is going to be tough and not many teams will score against them. You are right, ECU is a decent team and South Carolina treated them like a bad FCS school. ECU had no answer on offense or defense for the Gamecocks. Carolina will be 5-0 and ranked in the top 5 when we host Georgia on October 6th. The Gamecocks remain the team to beat in the East.

6. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

actually I judged ECU based on everything I've seen and heard about them, nothing more, nothing less.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not sure ECU is that good this year. That isn't a knock against SCAR.

8. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

ECU did put some pressure on them last year. The Cocks definitely didn't take them lightly this year.

9. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Eh, I am not so confident about us being undefeated when UGA comes to town. Mizzou scares the shyt out of me

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Even after what you saw Saturday?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am not using Vandy as some sort of total judgement of SCAR. I think SCAR has as good of odds of winning the SEC as UGA.

BUT-- Vandy isn't winning 6 games. Show me the 6 games.

12. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Northwestern is definitely one... Wait. Nevermind.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Here are the only sure wins I see: Presbyterian Blue Hose (WTF Vandy), UMass, Kentucky.

Here are the toss ups: Auburn, Ole Miss, Wake Forest.

They aren't winning all 3 toss ups.

14. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

If we don't come to play, we will get our asses beat. Out secondary us very shaky.

15. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Vandy isn't winning six and they're not very good.

16. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

ECU is not a decent team. They suck.