Green Bay Packers

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Unimane, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Might as well have a thread on the Once Might Pack, my team. Looking like dog shit, as they were at the end of last year. The only silver lining would be to suck and get rid of the DC, finally (How the **** do you have the worst defense ever, literally, in the history of the NFL and keep your job?), and McCarthy, sooner or later. Totally disgusted with what has happened today.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You really want McCarthy out? If you are a big Pack fan I'll defer, as I don't watch them often, but he seems like he has done a good job. I'd think I'd the defense gets shored up they'd be Super Bowl contenders again. Might be, regardless. Why the McCarthy hate?

3. Unimane

McCarthy hasn't done anything about the defense and is constantly doing stupid things to keep people in games. The Super Bowl team should've been 15-1, but McCarthy always started playing soft, letting teams back in the game. It ended well, obviously, because the players were too talented, but the dud last year was more typical McCarthy as was two years before against Arizona. That's countered by his idiotic penchant for throwing 50 yard bombs on 3rd and 1, like he did today. Plus, teams have pretty much figured out his plan since the Chiefs game last year and he has no Plan B.

4. Unimane

That defense. That ****ing worthless, piece of shit, soft ass, ***** defense.

5. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

The super bowl win has softened a lot of well-deserved criticism toward mccarthy. Sucky way to start the season.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Eh. Not like the Niners aren't really good.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Giants gave them the blueprint. McCarthyis am excellent oc, but too conservative for my tastes. You are down 3 scores in the 4th and you punt it twice at the 50 on 4th and short with rodgers at qb?

8. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Exactly. He does that crap all the time.

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

This isn't last years 49ers. We have an offense now.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

They're had been no bigger critic of him than me. uni may be close though. Capers defense had looked awful the past season and a half.

11. Unimane

You mean McCarthy? I've hated his ass for three seasons now. Coach Simpleton has screwed up what could've been a dynasty so many times that my hatred for him is only rivaled on this board by hat's antipathy for Pearl. If I see another damn 60 yard pass into double coverage on 3rd and 1 again, I will personally go up to Green Bay and put my foot in his ass. I might do the same the next time he uses a challenge on a obvious call he won't win or when he tries to run the clock out starting in the third quarter.

12. Unimane

**** you Chicago.

13. Unimane

8 god damn sacks in the first half. I am so ****ing sick of McCarthy and this stupid ass offense that he's crippled. And what the hell is wrong with Rodgers this year? Dude looks scared.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Would have loved to have gotten BJ Irvin in Knoxville.

15. Unimane

**** you you ****ing pieces of shit asshole, worthless ****ing refs.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Well,the Packers got ****ed

17. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I watch the games now to get a good laugh. Officiating is so horrendous, it's as if they're doing it on purpose.

18. Unimane

I don't even know how it's possible to **** up the officiating this bad. Green Bay got jobbed in so many ways at the end, I just can't fathom how that ****ing happened. I am so pissed.

19. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I take it you're a packers fan.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This is the kind of stuff that kills your product.

Pay the damn refs