Anyone see Brian Kelly's behavior on the sidelines?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GoVols, Sep 4, 2011.

1. GoVols

GoVols Member

For those that missed it -- http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/2 … ngry-video

1.) If this guy doesn't cool it, he is going to have a heart attack.
    2.) Acting like this can't be good for recruiting. I can't imagine too many kids that would want to have to deal with that.

2. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

Looks like a coach given some tough love. So he said a few f words. I don't see the problem.

3. GoVols

GoVols Member

I am all for a coach laying into a player if they deserve, but that seemed to cross the line.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Link isn't working anymore, will have to look for it.

5. 7thgroupvolfan

He never even touched the kid. Very weak arguement, i think.

6. WM

WM Active Member

Has to suck getting beat by a guy who has a statue of himself outside the stadium.

7. 7thgroupvolfan

I'm all about the tough love when somebody [uck fay]s up. If they keep doing it, they gone or they don't play.

8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

NDNation in meltdown. Want Kelly gone sir bye bye.

I tried explaining it to the woman today: ND just isn't any good.

She won't believe me.

9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

NDNation in meltdown. Want Kelly gone sir bye bye.

I tried explaining it to the woman today: ND just isn't any good.

She won't believe me.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I said USF was on the rise and flat out better than Notre Dame before the game, and I'll say it now. Float, your wife needs to understand that Notre Dame won't beat anyone within sniffing distance of the top 25, let alone belong in the top 25, this season.

11. WM

WM Active Member

The fact that they were ranked should lend to the argument that rankings shouldn't start till week two.

12. 7thgroupvolfan

Everything has to be a beauty contest WM. You know that shit won't ever change.

13. WM

WM Active Member

In that case, UGA and Oregon stay out of my top 25 for the rest of the year. Do you know how many times i thought a flag was thrown because of the Ducks stupid shoes? [uck fay] you Phil Knight.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Will Muschamp says Brian Kelly isn't loud enough

15. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I think people just assumed year 2 would be the breakout year like it has been for other coaches.

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

The year 2 breakout thing is a fantasy. It's very much about where the team was when taken over. Nobody was making year 2 work well at UT or ND. Those rosters had eroded to the point of unworkable.

17. UncleNeyland

UncleNeyland New Member

Yes, and Beauty Contestant Notre Dame is the one slipping Judge Media her room number.

18. UncleNeyland

UncleNeyland New Member

19. 7thgroupvolfan

It wouldn't surprise me to see them sitting at 24/25th when the polls come out tomorrow.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is kind of weird that a private Catholic university would employ such an angry potty mouth. I guess winning really is the most important thing.