Todd Raleigh

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by Hobock, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Hobock

Hobock New Member

I've been very close to the program over for the past 4 years. There has never been a bigger oxygen thief than TR. He's a terrible baseball coach, and a horrible human being. The guy carried personal insecurities into the dugout and kids smelled that crap a mile away. This is my 3rd post and my first thread so I'm keeping it PG-13. Feel free to chime-in on your feelings about TR.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You are not restricted to PG-13 language. Todd Raleigh eats shit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I have no problem with players getting dog-cussed by coaches. Something pretty awful has to get said for it to cross my line. That said, Raleigh crossed it. I'd like to see him take one to the face from an aluminum bat.

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I love this site already

5. Hobock

Hobock New Member

Same here!

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's really a shame his asshole wasn't covered in kerosene and thrown in the unemployment line after last season.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I just want to know why in the world he's torpedoing whatever career he has left by going to the NCAA trying to throw UT under the bus.

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I think that if you watched any games he coached for UT in his career, you understand that he does not think. At all.

9. Hobock

Hobock New Member

No kidding! How in the hell can he feel jaded or as if he got the short end of the stick. 3 years of carte blanche and 1 to make B'ham. He's a limp-stick individual.

He must actually think his record at UT combined with having Leggett stains on his chin, will get him a decent job somewhere regardless of trying to rat-out the program.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He may realize he's [uck fay]ed as far as a job goes and he wanted "hush money" from Tennessee.

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He's one of the dumbest people I've ever met. True story.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He started in with all his "gorilla ball" bullshit on the radio with me one night. I asked him what happened if you can't get the ball out and you have to create scoring situations and there was 20 seconds of dead air.

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Danny Clark, who is the chief BSer that I know, once called him out in the middle of a coaching clinic with a comment he made on pitching. Raleigh spent the next 5 minutes trying to prove his own logic, yet made Danny's point for him. The entire room had multiple coaches chuckling. He's a joke.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  14. Hobock

Hobock New Member

I'm not surprised in the least. He doesn't know shit about pitching or pitchers.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Or baseball for that matter.

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Not many respectable guys were coming with the APR situation in shambles from Delmonico's mess. Hamilton, of course, also listened to the wrong folks when getting recommendations.

17. CD12

CD12 Member

this place even has a baseball forum!

18. CD12

CD12 Member

Possibly but I give that honor to Green or as hat calls him, Uncle Jed.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'd say it's a resounding yes, from my perspective.

20. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Hamilton must be real proud to look back and realize Bruce Pearl wasn't even the biggest scumbag he hired. Amazing.