All the good handicappers I've seen are picking Tennessee (+14) over Georgia

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tar Volon, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Because Georgia will be looking ahead to a big game with South Carolina.

Now if that doesn't just sum it all up. . . 90s Me is pretty sure this isn't real.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

We suck. No way in hell we beat UGAY.

3. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Sad and just embarrassing how far we've fallen.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If we fall into our own trap of being a one-dimensional, pass-only, target #11 80% of the time offense... They will absolutely roll us.

5. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Jarvis Jones is going to hit Bray 12 times minimum in this game. I have no faith in our oline blocking that NFL player effectively. Aaron Murray is likely to break all kinds of UGA records against this atrocious secondary Saturday. I say they cover and cover easily.

6. Tar Volon

I completely agree. Just noting the perception that Georgia will have to be careful not to sleepwalk through the Tennessee game with South Carolina on deck. I can't believe we're at a point where people can say that and not be laughed at.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I expect injury. Probably to Bray.

8. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Agree completely, and exactly why I am all in on the next coach being Gruden. Those with the power to enact change have to be equally disgusted...surely...please.

9. Tar Volon

Well if Bray gets injured, we have to give Dooley another year. You can't expect him to win games with his best players injured.

10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

They have a poll on Toos..............................its just about 50/50 as to who people think will win..................unreal, but I hope I am wrong as hell

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Almost as delusional as Neocon betting me that we would beat bama this year

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

He won't settle, so it doesn't matter.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I hope you are reminding neocon of that bet.

Although Hat is still waiting on his money.

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I just this year conceded the point to Gamecock fans that they have "caught" us. They've tried to push that idea for a few years now and I couldn't even take them seriously because, well, they're ****ing South Carolina. Now I have to. It sickens me the level we've shrunk to. South Carolina, for god's sake, considers UT a win they should have. Could you imagine that ten years ago?

Nowadays, we are chided for not properly celebrating a victory over the Akron Zips. I just.....I have to stop.....too depressing....anger....

15. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I think he's saying people are picking them to beat the spread, not necessarily win the game. Either way, I say no way in hell. If that's the first quarter spread, I still don't take UT.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I said SCAR caught us last year.

17. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Where do you see these good handicappers that you see?

18. Tar Volon

I was exaggerating a little, there are a few on Georgia. But I post at Covers. Which is a complete and total mess, but hidden in there are a number of people who win consistently. Seemed like the first posts after the lines were released yesterday were all on Tennessee.

19. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

UGA will have to play down and UT find a lot of answers to 3 year old questions.

While I hope we can win, Im still trying to figure out how we could.

20. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Tiny meteor takes out the Georgia sideline.