Jeff & Heather meltdown

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by JohnnyQuickkick, Sep 25, 2012.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I saw a link to this on twitter......fast forward to the 8:30 mark or slightly before if you want the context (if you listen to the whole thing up to that point you'll hear some more real talk get snowed by the knoxville media) but doc apparently throws out Jeff and Heather after they about have a fracas....

2. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

supposedly Ainge is doing well which is the same time slot or something. Basilio was talking about it today. Anyone have a link to it

3. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Basilio has been riding Ainges jock for awhile now. The entire time ive been listening anyway.

4. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

ya basilio does

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

6. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

That is easily the most absurd segment in the history of Knoxville radio. How did I sense that Roger would be the first caller after the meltdown?

7. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

least he got that hole in one in putt putt

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Roger is who he is. It isn't his fault they feel it necessary to put him on the air twice a day.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Easily the most entertaining thing from that show in years.

10. hatvol96

Oh, I don't mind Roger at all. He seems like a good soul who gets a genuine kick out of being on the radio. I was just commenting on the irony of having the most blissfully oblivious caller in history follow two alleged professionals acting like first graders.

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

So thaaaat's Roger.........

I'll smoke a turd in pergatory for this, but damn, I caught myself wanting to kick the table to get the needle to move past the scratch in the record. That was painful. Glad he's a big fan, but.....if it gives him some happiness I guess...

12. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

My goodness. I haven't listened to Knoxville sports radio since I left in 2005, but this is beyond ridiculous.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

It irritated me back on VN when folks would complain about the guy or ridicule him. Very small people.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

What is funny to me is that it is no less professional than usual for that show.

15. JayVols

Didn't mean to irritate you here, IP. That was my 1st experience. Just had to get it off my chest. Won't happen again.

16. hatvol96

The hosts deserve a huge portion of the blame for that. Put Roger on just before break and give him a minute or so. He'll be happy and listeners won't get pissy about hearing him ask ten times how everyone is doing.

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Don't know if you meant to be funny but I chuckled.

18. JayVols

Yeah, it was jokingly serious. I work with handicapped kids daily. My first degree is in special education. I don't want folks to think that's who I am because it couldn't be further from the truth.

I said it. I own it. Wish that I didn't now, but all I can do is apologize.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  19. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I thought he called in. He's asked to be on the show everyday?

20. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I don't think you said anything worth apologizing for. It's not the guy's fault he has a problem, but like it or not, it's not a joy to listen to. Nothing wrong with stating the obvious, jay.