LSU frat boys throw bread at Duck fans

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GoVols, Sep 5, 2011.

1. GoVols

GoVols Member

[video=youtube;yvY0dhzM7LM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvY0dhzM7LM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

LOL. Pretty cleaver.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
  2. UncleNeyland

UncleNeyland New Member

3. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

I laughed.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

lots of threads on teh oregon board complaining of lsu fan behavior. pretty hilarious if you've ever been a visitor to eugene and experience their rednecks.

5. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Not too bad. Didn't have to fast ball it though.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

LSU fans aren't bad at all.

Let Oregon fans deal with UGA or Bama or UF fans

7. GoVols

GoVols Member

Never been to a game at Florida, but I can tell you that UGA and Alabama fans can be pretty rude and disrespectful. Every fanbase has their bad apples, just seems like UGA and Alabama have more then most.

That said, I went to a game at UGA with a UGA family member. I was decked out in Orange and with my Orange Pom-Pom. He walked me in under the scoreboard, and we walked down along the hedges to the other endzone where our seats were located. We passed the Tennessee band and fans. They cheereed and gave me high fives as I passed. We kept walking and eventually got to the UGA student section and band. I am not joking when I say that the entire section stopped whatever they were doing to boo, cuss, and give me the finger. Then I look over, my UGA family member is booing me to. All I could do was laugh and bask in the hatred.

I was a dot of orange in a sea of black that game. People told me they always knew where I was becuase my orange pom pom would be waving in a sea of black.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

they let you in the student section?

9. GoVols

GoVols Member

Haha Nope. I was just walking infront of them to get to my seats. They didn't approve.

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Who had the last laugh that game?!?

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Paternalism all up in this biatch now.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Wouldn't go that far. I've dealt with some who were really bad. They tend to get pretty damn drunk. With a crowd that big there are bound to be plenty of angry, asshole drunks that will be a [itch bay] to you if they beat you by 50 or lose by 50.