My new blog entry is up

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by The Last Vol, Sep 6, 2011.

1. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Can't remember the game in 60's, but after a score a UT player punted the ball into the stands. You acting like this is new stuff is comical.

Shrugging to your own sideline is hardly showing up people.

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

racism? Seriously? Streetball now off limits as a descriptor?

3. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

Oh, so you are going to play the race card. I'm pretty sure our quarterback is white. Perhaps you are racist for assuming a reference to the projects is somehow connected to minorities.

4. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

My blog has three examples.

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

No, I dont see anything wrong with a little celebration and emotion. If they were doing this in taunting to the other team, thats another matter. They werent, so I dont see a problem with it. I do see a problem with mouthbreathers such as yourself claiming that Bray is a disgrace and then post the reasons behind it as you did.

6. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Don't really care about the racism card one way or the other. but how many street ball players and break dancers are white?

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Of taunting? Absolutely not, you ignorant slut

8. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Have you ever seen the video of Conderedge Holloway high stepping into the endzone?

9. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Only the Music City Bowl example is taunting. The others aren't even close.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

racist post IMO

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Or numerous Vols in the NCG Seminole chopping the entire FSU secondary a number of times.

12. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

This wasn't a "little" celebration, and it was humiliating and belittling to our opponent. Again, you have to resort to personal jabs, like "mouthbreather."

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

agreed. Acting like only black QBs high step is pitiful.

14. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

If the purpose of the post was to discuss celebration, and at what point it becomes "excessive," I don't think anyone would be beating down the OP. But when OP makes the assertion that Bray's "celebrations" are defacto excessive and disgraceful, we have moved beyond rational discussion and straight into absolutes.

The absolutes listed off here are worthy of brow beating, though that is only my opinion.

15. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

Maybe you are racist because there are plenty of white street ball players and white break dancers.

16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

If you are going to act like an ignorant hick and tout your blog as anything other than mindless personal jabs at our team, then yes I will take my personal jabs. Calling our players a disgrace is about as ignorant as you can get especially when idols who played under your coaching budda Phil, displayed much worse in celebration and taunt.

17. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Casey high stepped when he ran, but that's because he ran like a tennessee walking horse.

18. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

That's clearly what us white folk are know for.

19. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

Seriously, this post actually sounds pretty racist. white folk are "known for?" Perhaps you should stop throwing stones out of a glass house.

20. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

If I was in said house, would I not break the glass on my own by throwing rocks out of the house?