The Official " Volger Sucks Donkey [Richards]" Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by 7thgroupvolfan, Sep 7, 2011.

1. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

Don't shoot the messenger.

Bring it over here Punkass [itch bay]!

Or just hide behind the mods over there. Pretty standard for Mark Ass Tricks like yourself anyway.

2. 7thgroupvolfan

I tried to have a conversation with him. Even after the shit he said to me. He's still running his [ock cay] sucker. Lets see if he has any hair on his balls and brings it over here. Just so I can really tell him whats up.

This may be a bloody internet battle. I don't think he'll show. Unless it's midnight and he's so [uck fay]ed up that he dosen't remember what he did the last hour or so before passing out.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm going to need some background story and details, here.

4. WM

WM Active Member

5. 7thgroupvolfan

Where's the fun in that?

Volger likes to get drunk and say stupid shit to the wrong people. So if he's going to be that way, he needs to bring that shit over here. No one will protect him over here though, which is why he'll never show. He's nothing but a chicken shit when his not black out drunk.

6. Tex_Volfan.

Tex_Volfan. Only Mod Approved Posts

Black out drunk is the coolest thing to do since peeing your pants.

7. volinbham

volinbham Member

fortunately the two usually go hand in hand

8. Tex_Volfan.

Tex_Volfan. Only Mod Approved Posts

How convenient.

9. 7thgroupvolfan

About 3 months ago volger was pissy drunk and decided to come into TDPT and attack me. Even though we have never spoken before. All you pretty much know that I get along with everybody, for the most part. He started telling me that he was going to rape my mom and my sister(which i have no sister btw). I actually brushed that incident off. Last night volger mentioned that he was air force guard to another poster. I figured maybe we have some common ground. So asked him what unit he was with and he told me. Then I asked him how long his been in the service. Which he replied "And I answer to you why?" like he's [uck fay]ing special.

So there you have it. I'm not wasting time going back to find the initial scrap, but he should have been banned for an extended period of time for the shit he said, but he wasn't. I don't give a shit though. We can handle this a different way.

10. WM

WM Active Member

I have seen vogler just randomly lose it before, i assumed he was just constantly drunk.

11. 7thgroupvolfan

He disappeared after he posted last quote. He wanted my attention, well he's [uck fay]ing got it now. I want everybody to see it go down. Pooch was there and I let it go till yesterday.

12. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

If Pooch is involved, it's a situation I don't give the first damn about.

13. 7thgroupvolfan

He wasn't involved, he was lurking. He mentioned to me how shocked he was volger made shit so personal.

14. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Pooch is a douche and an idiot.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

volger made it known mutliple times he had me on ignore. I take it that he and I had some sort of words. But he's just not even worth remembering, I guess.

16. WM

WM Active Member

Pretty much sums it up.

17. 7thgroupvolfan

I didn't know you two had beef.

18. 7thgroupvolfan

He really isn't worth it, but [uck fay] it. I'm down for a good ol' fashioned internet fight.

19. WM

WM Active Member

Pooch couldn't hack it in the basketball forum, so he exiled himself to the endzone where he could finally look like an intellectual juggernaut. Why you think NEOCON has set up camp there now.

20. 7thgroupvolfan

Several people seriously believe he is Hat's alter. I don't see the connection.