A&M To The SEC Ramps Up Heat On Martin.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Sep 8, 2011.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Several knowledgable UT basketball followers thought Billy Kennedy would have been a better choice than Counzo. If A&M comes in and has success, that's one more reason for people to complain if Martin struggles early.

2. TXA&M07

TXA&M07 New Member

Considering who Billy has surrounded himself with, including how well he has recruited already, I'm willing to bet this transition will be very smooth at aTm.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't mean this as an insult, but the ags will have a lot more success in basketball than they do football at least in the beginning.

4. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

The possible addition of West Virginia wouldn't help Martin much either.

5. TXA&M07

TXA&M07 New Member

I completely agree. Our football team loses a ton after this season. Qb, RB, WR, some more of the Def. It will be a reloading year.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Martin's situation on paper keeps looking worse. Hopefully the fan base gives him the benefit of the doubt early. I still hear people talk like all is well. The bball program is in a hole. Hopefully folks see that. Not sure, though.

7. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

Kennedy also managed to get Glynn Cyprien from Memphis who was an integral part of our recruitment the last two seasons. What do you all think of Martins assistants?