Ainge and Swain lay it all out there

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by lylsmorr, Oct 28, 2012.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Former Vols call for Dooley's departure | wbir.com

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Consider those the initial shots in the upcoming war between TSR and the Sports Animal.

3. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Ainge and Terry Fair were were giving it to him on twitter. Bout time.

4. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

Agree with everything they said. It would be hard to find anyone who doesn't at this point.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't think you can call that a war. Anybody with any sense is listening to TSR.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Doc, Jeff and Heather

7. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

Good point. Not likely to find any people supporting him here though.

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Fair was pissed

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think Heather thinks he should be fired, but gets shouted down by the dumbasses she works with

10. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

That's that shit that gets you fired -T Fair

Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  11. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

I never listen to them. I did hear the little fight they had on air. Somebody posted it. I usually just listen to TSR on my phone. Living in Alabama , it's become second nature to avoid sports talk radio. The only bad part of TSR , is Swain and Rucker. But that show is great when Rucker isn't there.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I rarely listen to the sports animal, but I try and listen to Ainge quite a bit on my phone.

Last week, Rucker threw a temper tantrum and said he wasn't talking about Gruden anymore. Swain asked him who the villain was in Child's Play.

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Swain cracks me up. He calls Rucker weak all the time and Rucker never has a comeback

14. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Local station 640 WSXM afternoon drive time host Bill Meade is STILL saying that Dooley deserves another year. He thinks he should get 4 years no matter what. When someone calls in and disagrees he often goes nuts, shouts themdown, and hangs up on them so they can't challenge him. Bill is usually entertaining,but this type stuff is pretty sad.

15. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Watch out. Wes will e-stalk you for criticizing him.

16. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

I don't see how Swain stands working with him. He is annoying as hell , and always makes the show about him personally , one way or another.

17. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

$$$$

18. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Tomfoolery in human form.

19. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

Well , there is always that. lol

I'm just saying it wouldn't be a bad thing if Swain got his own show , or a new co-host.

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

What do you mean you don't like bammer sports radio? Don't like Small Finebaum? What about Jay Barker loving Jesus and Al Del Greco being pissed in the mornings? What about the Round Table or the Hubba and Bubba B-Team?

The Birmingham market has no options if you aren't inbred, stupid, or both. I do the same as you and stream something else. Lately it's been TSR. Other than Rucker, I haven't found anyone that really gets under my skin.