Worst Record In Tennessee History

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kptvol, Nov 10, 2012.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

For the third year in a row Dooley is heading to the final two games of the season with the potential to put up the worst record in Tennessee history.

We have never had an 8-loss season. We need to win at least one more game to avoid it this year. This is year three for Dooley and we have to speculate as to whether or not he will have the least successful team in 120 years of football. Excellent hire.

2. govols74n

govols74n New Member

Next year coach Dooley will compete better. He just needed an eye opener. As long as he keeps using his time outs properly he will do just fine. He makes those orange pants look great too. 1 more year.

Very sarcastic.....

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I have no doubt that we will lose to Vandy and beat Kentucky

4. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

I fully expect a termination letter tomorrow.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

**** him. **** his entire family. Quit holding off on the announcement and publicly fire the incompetent [Penis] today. Not tomorrow. Not Monday. Right ****ing now.

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Guys, we've been over this. Dooley inherited a disaster. This loss falls squarely on the shoulders of Lane Kiffin.

7. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

The guy is useless.

8. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I continue to be amazed at his ineptitude. He seriously might be the most masterful loser in the history of football; he's made it an art form.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  9. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Year 0 imo..... Dooley wants a do over

10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

He overcomes the great talent that we do have on this team to lose