Wellp, looks like GRUDEN is the smokescreen

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by tidwell, Nov 21, 2012.

1. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

I mean this guy has an inside source and everything.

https://twitter.com/JwhiteDoItRight

2. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Of course, Petrino is the better hire according to Dude there, so we've got that going for us.

3. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

For **** sake, I hope not. This has to be bullshit.

4. WM

WM Active Member

[​IMG]
    Dude seems legit.

5. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Mortensen, Schefter, Schad, JwhiteDoItRight...some of the football world's great insiders.

6. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Delusional Hog is all. I found that guy during his Petrino meltdown earlier in the year and I like to check in on him during times like this. He didn't disappoint.

7. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

I'm still terrified the UTAD will screw this up. Any and every rumor causes me to go apoplectic.

8. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

lololololol

9. lakindofguy

lakindofguy New Member

I'd rather believe what this guy on twitter says:

Don Dodd ‏@DonDoddAgency
    @MitchellT21: A source of the Knoxville News Sentinel is confirming the hiring of Jon Gruden! Official announcement expected 11/30

10. Flashman

Flashman New Member

Where is his inside source? I went and read his Twitter page. He is just an Arky fan full of hot air if you ask me. And LOL! Nothing like have a Weed Tweet in the middle of his tweets! :rolleyes:

11. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I don't know.. he has inside sources..

12. WM

WM Active Member

13. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Exactly!

To the rest:
    C'mon man!! Why give these trolls anything more than a laugh. Posting their drivel here just plays right into their hands.

14. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Back during the Petrino thing, literally hours before Petrino was fired, he was swearing up and down that Petrino shouldn't and WOULDN'T be let go. So he's either recently acquired "inside sources," or they somehow know more about UT's coaching 'search' than they knew about Arkansas's own situation earlier this year. Hilarious.

15. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

This made me lol.

16. WM

WM Active Member

17. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Not to worry, Mike Hamilton is somewhere in Africa trying to implement pure water. We're in good hands now.

18. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

We're all laughing at him, if that's his goal his intellect will serve as a nice appetizer.

19. Jeff16

Jeff16 Member

Crack

Dude you are on crack. It would be just the opposite. Gruden smoke for him the man is begging for a job after what he did. He probably would take 18 mil for a 18 year contract right now. I will quit watching ut football or going to the games if you are right.

20. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Nice find Tiddy