Turtle Beach PX21 headphones (for PS3, XBox 360, PC and Mac)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by emainvol, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Sleezboe

Sleezboe New Member

buy me a pair

2. Sleezboe

Sleezboe New Member

i'm probably going to buy one of my cousins 360's...only because i can get it cheap and I can play with a couple of my friends who won't ever buy a ps3. but i will have MW3 on ps3, no doubt

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Finally bought the Tritton A720's, best 129.00 that I have ever spent. Best Headset Eva

4. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Kind of like Killzone 3?

5. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Actually just sat down and played Deus Ex for about 3 hours with no discomfort.

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

You mean Killzone 2? A good game, have you played it?

7. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

they are gigantic. But they atleast look cool unlike all the turtle beach ones. And more comfortable. I also like the removable mic.

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

The sounds was a lot better with the A720's compared to the X31s. Much more comfortable

9. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

There was an accident in the bearcat household last week and the victim was my A720 Trittons which were broken in half due to jagerbombs and tequila. So I had to get another set of headsets and decided this time, to go with the Turtle Beach XP400's. They are a little pricey at 220.00, but so far they sound better than my A720's. Another cool thing with this set is that it has a dual band bluetooth so I can link my wireless phone to it as well and will get a little notification if someone calls and I have my headset sound cranked up. I press a little button and it goes right to my phone and I am able to talk to whoever is calling. I have only had them for about 12 hours, but they do feel much better than the older A720's and are about a half the weight.

Wireless Dolby Surround Sound Headset | Ear Force XP400 | Turtle Beach

10. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

should have just got astros for that price.

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

These were actually rated higher by just about everywhere I looked. Astros came to mind first, but once I saw these,I changed my mind......I'm pretty happy with then too

12. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I don't believe it just because they are turtle beaches - the lowest of the low in the gaming headsets.

13. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

14. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

harry must have some turtle beaches - probably the ones that kill your head after about 30 minutes of use.

15. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Never liked the x4 or x3 series, but.these are boss

16. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Mine are fine.

17. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

If we traded headsets for a day you would throw yours away or feed em to your little dogs.

18. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I doubt it. I'm not a trolling [Ban Me] like you.

19. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Have you ever used the TB xp500 or xp400's.......I'll answer for you, no.

20. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

You have the turtle beaches that so many complain about don't you? so I wouldn't doubt it if I were you.