My Thoughts On Auburn Set To Music.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hatvol96, Sep 16, 2011.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;Vpm-UZ8PPr4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpm-UZ8PPr4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
  2. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

It amazes me that many UT fans don't hate Auburn enough.

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Some people have very short memories. I'm not one of them.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm younger than some, but beyond the Terry Bowden days I have no concept of Auburn.

5. volinbham

volinbham Member

A win against Auburn by the Vols (sometime during the Battle years) saved me from a well-deserved butt whooping. I had set a hot pan on the carpet in our house and it melted to the carpet. Only way to get it off was to cut the carpet. My parents were at the game at the time and were in a good mood when they got home so they let it slide.

6. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

Not me

Pat Dye can kiss my ass

I frickin hate those son-of-a-[itch bay]es

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They're cheating know-nothing assholes

8. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I hate Auburn. I hated Auburn as much as I hate Florida now. I hated Auburn almost as much as I hate Alabama. I still hate Auburn just as much as I ever have, but I don't hate them as often now.

I hate eagles named Tiger. I hate whatever a plainsman is. I hate a piece of Georgia so bad that the state ceded it to its neighbor. I hate schools that use trailers as dormitories.

I hate BS holding calls in SEC championship games, and I hate 26-26 ties. I hate Bo Jackson falling down to stop the clock because Tony Robinson stole his SI cover. I hate schools that go undefeated but are ineligible for anything because they cheated, and I hate schools who schedule so weakly that even when they don't cheat, they are an afterthought in the NC race.

I hate schools who hire Bowden kids. I hate kicking for the tie in the Sugar Bowl and buying churches to get a player. I hate schools that have been on NCAA probation 7 times. I like Frank Thomas but hate that he went to Auburn.

In short, I find no reason to like anything about the second best major college in the state of Alabama.

9. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

That's actually pretty humorous.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I freaking lost it on that one, haha

11. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Auburn can go straight to hell. [uck fay] them. I am so happy Clemson beat them yesterday.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Might have been the first time I was happy to see Clemson get a W.

13. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I don't particularly care for Clemson, but I hate Auburn with the fire of a thousand suns. Dirty, self-righteous bastards.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This is a pretty good look at UGA fans

[video=youtube;G7RT5M44AVM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RT5M44AVM&feature=related[/video]

15. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I hate Auburn.
    I hate that they're Alabama's biggest rival because the popularity of the Iron Bowl really hurts the Third Saturday in October.
    I hate that they may have gotten away with buying a national title.
    I hate that they may move to the East and get to play every game that is traditionally important to them while we could lose our biggest rival.

That being said, I kind of feel bad for at least some of their fans. Their program probably deserves to be hammered, because they always seem to be getting caught cheating whenever they're good. Still, it must suck to have been a loyal Auburn fan for so long and watch while your in state rival wins a bunch of national titles, especially titles with one loss seasons, while your favorite team is denied opportunities with perfect seasons again and again.

16. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Great stuff from TB today with Tony Robinson on. Says he thinks he's coming back for the Auburn game this year. Would be perfect.