Jabo Lee RB Commits

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by volfanjo, Feb 4, 2013.

1. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I know this may cast doubt on the future of Rudy Ford at Tennessee, but Lee is a good player, and plays at one of the better small school programs in South Carolina in Dillon. (Same high school as John Chavis, btw. And Ben Bernanke I think). Anyway, a good get I think.

Jabo Lee - Yahoo! Sports

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

3. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Chris Johnson is better at pseudonyms than Deion Sanders?

4. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

He was hurt this entire year and his stock fell. Would have been a top 5 player in the state and possibly four stars had this not happened. Worth a gamble coming off injury and space isn't an issue.

5. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

3*

Sounds like a poor man's Marlin Lane.

6. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

His highlights are pretty decent. Against a lower division I think.

7. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

He looks good. I would compare him build wise to Jarvis Giles at this age.

8. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

stud.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

10. Hopefully he can actually get into school. He looks pretty good if he can make the grades.

11. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I'll take it.

A stud RB is a must next year. Jalen Hurd please.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  12. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Kid played for Dillon, might be the next Smash Williams.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Dooley straight ****ed us hard on getting in on Hurd early. Butch has a lot of ground to make up.

When Urban and Nick are in Hendersonville Tennessee to see a kid play, get your orange pantsed ass 3 hours down the road to see him

14. chavisut

We need Eric Taylor
    [​IMG]

15. chavisut

Not to mention there is a another big time WR just down the road. Butch and crew should be in Hendersonville every other weekend.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yes, hell I'll go for free if it wasn't an NCAA violation. Put me on payroll for next to nothing and I'll camp out there.

17. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Has anyone determined what Dooley was actually doing with his time at Tennessee? He sure as hell wasn't recruiting. I hate that son of a [itch bay] and his witty little twitter comments. Kippy Brown must have a good laugh every time he hears the name [ddiapos].

18. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

Making sure Saban , and Richt got the players they wanted. In all seriousness , I really think he wanted out after the Kentucky game last year. He laughed about that story , but what was he going to do? Admit it? He knew he wasn't going to get things done here. And why stay? He doesn't get that 5 million dollar buyout if he resigns. The thing that scares me the most , is that I believe Hart would have kept him around if he beat Vandy. All he was asked to do is make it to a bowl game. Win or lose. That was the goal. Some of the stuff we hear , and know to be fact makes no sense at all. We were basically shit on for 3 straight years. I'm not sure who made the point about the contracts , but it was dead on. When you are failing , why wouldn't you want to be fired if 5 million was waiting at the end of it all? Plus Dooley will never want , or need for anything. And that's not because of the 5 million. He and his family are loaded. Hammy and Sexton can go to Hell. And my feeling about Hart isn't much better at this point.

19. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

If I'm Jimmy Sexton, I have a framed picture of [ddiapos] sitting on his stool during a UT game in my office with his contract details engraved at the bottom. If that doesn't scream greatest agent of all time, what does?

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Let us not forget Fulmer's last contract too.