Elite Eight: #1 gibbs vs #2 gsvol (Politics Region Final)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Sep 26, 2011.

Tags:
?

Pick a winner.

Poll closed Sep 30, 2011.
  1. gibbs

83.9%
  2. gsvol

16.1%
  1. WM

WM Active Member

[video=youtube;QNczeP33Yk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNczeP33Yk0[/video]

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

At first it seems like a difficult choice, but then you realize you really can't lose by picking either. Goooooooooooooooooooooooo Gorillas!

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Not slowin down.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Sorry, I think gsvol is the bigger fail. Less well-read, less humorous, quicker to anger, more racist.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

The cartoons are what pushes gs over the top.

Gorillas get tommy gunned down by this gun selling, bunker living, cartoon posting, paranoid individual.

6. chavisut

Does gs ever leave the Politics forum? Gibbs just has a deeper bench. Runs away in the second half.

7. WM

WM Active Member

Do a user search on him, he had some threads he started in the pub and endzone. Quite awkward.

8. chavisut

I've PM'd with him before.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  9. JayVols

He never leaves the bunker much less the politics forum. Plus gs has a buddy that has done everything or was a witness to every significant historical event in the last 100 years. The Forrest Gump Concept is a microcosom of gs' life.

10. JayVols

Me, too. Not as looney in PM form, but brings his "A" game when posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011
  11. WM

WM Active Member

Is Dale Gribble his son?

12. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Racism is hard to top, but gibbs has too much fail spread over too many different topics to overcome. In the end, I have to take gibbs easily.

13. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

gibbs is the easy choice for me

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

i don't know if anyone can defeat him.

15. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

gsvol takes it for me. He is the perfect mix of dumb but thinks he isn't, bigoted and lying piece of shit. I have also pm'ed with him, and he came off as every bit as [uck fay]tarded and told me whatever I could say to him in pms I could feel free to say to him in the forums. I believe that was about the point that I started replying to all of his posts by calling him a stupid little [itch bay], which he surprisingly ignored, and that tells me something.

16. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

gs has been on ignore too long. gibbs shows his strength.

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I've never been able to read a whole gsvols post, just too damn long. But I've looked out my front door, and the vote goes to Gibbs.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

gsvol is underrated. He's getting jobbed by the refs here.

19. JayVols

Agreed. Batshit crazy>delusional bullshitter.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I have ignored an awful lot of gsvol's posts due to the ridiculous length and the vibe I always got from the first 2-3 sentences. When he first arrived at VN he actually posted a good bit in the other forums. He was as ridiculous there as he is in politics. Still, gibbs's remarkable ability to take rock-solid proof that he is in the wrong and then cling to it and present it in his own favor, with zero explanation as to why it strengthens his argument rather than shatters it other than "real world outside the backdoor". It's a new level of trolling.