WTF Bryce Brown.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by WM, Sep 27, 2011.

1. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Jesus Christ. Wasn't there some hurt feelings with how Dooley handled his exit, like he lied about it or something? Or was that with another player?

2. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

Here's a better question Tid....do you want him back? I say let him walk on, what could it hurt? If he [uck fay]s up...peace.

3. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Sure, I'm all about able bodies at this point. If he can play he'll play and if he can't he won't.

4. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I put the chances of him coming back to the team at 0.01%....what that's worth, damned if I know.

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

There were some sworn statements about this and that, including depression, homesickness, sick everyone, including a grandfather.

There was on-air threats of lawsuit against Dooley, UT and the AD. Then there were attorney letters stating how much respect everyone had for Dooley and UT and the AD, but things just weren't going well. And of course, the notable statements that not only did the Kwikie Stop 3 tell Bryce what was going on, in passing, like "Hey bro, off to rob a gas station, grab your shoulder pads," but that his awareness of what "everyone else was doing" just didn't sit well.

It was pretty dramatic. I assume his return would be equally awesome. Probably working on knockin' up the old lady right now, so he can use that as an excuse to get released from K-State.

Like, oh, damn, got her pregnant. Want to do the right thing coach, cut me some slack. Who could have predicted that me raw doggin' her would have had consequences?

6. 7thgroupvolfan

Well...if does come back and earns a starting position behind our 3 year starting Oline next year. Could be worth alot. I'm not holding my breath, of course.

7. 7thgroupvolfan

You didn't edit and take a zero off, did ya Tenn?

8. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Weird..possibly...I was debating between 1 in 10,000 and 1 in 100,000.

9. 7thgroupvolfan

I figured you were still debating.

10. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

So you're saying there's a chance?

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I believe that whole business about him refusing to meet with Dooley and sending him a text message farewell was somehow a misunderstanding between Hyams and Dooley and Jimmy actually called Dooley a liar over it after he reported it on air and it later came out to be untrue.

12. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

That sounds right.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

You should be his mentor, the knocking up the girlfriend plan sounds pretty legit.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The clock starts when they enroll full time. A greyshirt is when you take part time classes and you can't practice.

15. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Got it.

16. vol445

vol445 Member

doubt he comes back to ut much less to play ball

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Probably gets laid though. Good for him.

18. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Is he out at KSU? or is that still just rumor.

19. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

scuttlebutt

20. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

and he'd probably be starting right now