Welcome, VN's OWB!

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Aug 15, 2011.

1. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Has tenure. They can't touch him.

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I'm shcoked that my account is still active over there. Haven't done anything to get banned, but still surprised it hasn't happened.

3. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

If one got banned for participating on other boards....I would have been kicked off a long time ago. I'm a member at Quest and of OuterMonvolia. It is really the personalities on this site (for the most part) and the conversational style that kept VN a favorite for so long.

In regards to Honky Tonk, I kept meaning to bring him back but it has been a very busy year.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the 8th maxim is the obvious evolution to the ever kindergartening of the internet (and obviously vnation in particular). offering a better product isn't "recruiting posters." if vnation was giving posters what they wanted they wouldn't be recruitable.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i haven't recruited a person. my guess is i'm not seen as all that important to driving pageviews (seeing as how i probably couldn't name more than 2 or 3 players on your team) and therefore that is why i didn't reinstated like some of the other posters here did. as to why i got banned in teh first place. i have little idea outside of this site (we all know it's weird i'm a member of this place in the first place).

Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  6. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Or a shorter answer....[uck fay] anybody that tries to ban Lexster. I'm just want to talk a little football and have a little fun......

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tenny D is banned and hasn't done anything.

tiger got banned and never sent a pm either.

I got banned, un-banned, then banned again then un banned again without ever making a post.

8. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

Thus my use of the term "they think".

9. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

Don't really know about the banning, only guessing. Maybe they have spies determining who are the" ring leaders". Charles Manson never killed anybody... :cool:

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I will say, the shit OWB pulled this morning is a chickenshit coward move.

Let's see, I'm going to go to another message board, use posters' real names, talk about someone's fiancee, someone's ex-girlfriend and then not have the nuts to put their screen name/real name to it.

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Eh, I sent a few PMs. 3 I think.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I guess, but what does it matter?

Two vol message boards can co-exist.

13. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

I agree with that 100%. I'm not the enemy by the way. Just voicing my opinions.

14. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Damn, I missed all that.

He sure as hell vanished once Loqy D exposed his identity. If he's that big a coward on the internet, I can't imagine how big a vag he must be in real life.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Or is that what you want us to think...........

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

go [uck fay] yourself. now where's that ban button. . .

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I know.

It just confuses me the way VN has reacted.

18. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

forgot to quote CV.

19. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i for one am not even remotely surprised. there definetely was already some resentment that the "cool kids" had their own board. also anyone willing to talk back to teh mods was already on teh shit list before this.