Dooley's run at the Dawgs

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Lexvol, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Up until now, I have given Dooley the benefit of the doubt, and that has nothing to do with his humor or the fact that he is reasonably well spoken. It was all about what he inherited.That is all out of the window for me this week. If UT is going to climb back up the ladder in the SEC it must start by reclaiming dominance over Georgia and SC. Both are winnable home games.

I better not see any bullshit blocked punts, stupid turnovers, poor clock management or dumbass penalties. UT is still not good enough to make stupid mistakes and beat a team like Georgia. For me (as with a lot of you I would imagine) judgement of Dooley's job based on wins and losses begins in earnest this week.

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Tough to have confidence in a guy who can't take advantage of Mark Richt right now.

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Valid point

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, this is the most winnable game in a stretch of critical SEC opponents. He has to get one.

5. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Our goal going forward for STs is break even.

6. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I will be at the game using Jew magic..we will win...

7. GoVols

GoVols Member

100% agreed.

This is a big game for our program. It will say a lot about if we are starting to climb back to the top half of the SEC or we continue to [penis] around in the bottom 3rd.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Jew magic is unbeatable.

If we lose with Jew magic and Richt, slam the door on this admin.

9. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

We'll lose because Derrick Dooley is a Bulldog in his heart, and a terrible coach in his bones. Bulldogs by 3 TD's.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

racist, for discounting Jew magic on hand, although Jew isn't a race.

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

This seems to be the concensus of every person I talk with.