Feels like a watershed moment for Dooley

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by WM, Oct 8, 2011.

1. WM

WM Active Member

You would think this is leading to a big shakeup with the coaching staff this offseason. Seat will be warm, but not hot .Internal changes on obvious flaws will need to be made.

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Chaney should be packing first closely followed by Wilcox.

3. GoVols

GoVols Member

For starters we can get rid of Russel. Paying him $175,000 for Special teams and it has been truely awful.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Like I said before the game, this shows us exactly where we are as a program. NO. BETTER.

5. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

We're 0-2 in measuring stick games.

6. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

We have 4 more and Im not sure we have a chance at any of them.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

And not to be a [penis], but Kiffin wins that game.

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I actually agree.

9. WM

WM Active Member

Not to be a [penis], but Kiffin already won this game.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

He may have won a more difficult iteration.

Seriously, I know there is a lot of Kiffin hate. But we lost something there.

11. WM

WM Active Member

Nonsense IP, the correct response is to go watch every USC game on FSN and fap to any missteps made by said team.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

We would have more talent. 2011 would have been a 9 win year. Not knocking Dooley on that, part of it was just the change in general.

13. volsjustice55

volsjustice55 New Member

Wilcox needs to go. I have seen nothing to show any improvement in his defense. I don't think he understands how to put a game plan in.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

harsh, but I have a hard time making an argument to the contrary. Hell, we struggle to cover and our safeties make almost no plays. Blitz the motherscratchers. Freaking make QB's do things quickly. It changes everything, including the amount of time that your sorry corners have to cover someone.

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Dooley took his first jab tonight. Now, find out what kind of leader we have

16. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

I find it hard to blame this loss on a talent gap. We have the next 2 weeks to do that.

Adjustments by the defense at halftime at least as to getting beat deep could have made the outcome totally different.

I do not have faith in this staff

17. volsjustice55

volsjustice55 New Member

We got lucky twice that Murray didn't hook up deep with his wr. I don't know what coverage Wilcox calls when its third and long but whatever it is he needs to throw that plan in the trash. Wilcox has done nothing to impress me and I know this is my opinion but I really think that he either needs to pack his bags or change everything he is trying to do. We get no press and we can't cover. We will be lucky to go 6-6 this year. Welcome back music city bowl

18. WM

WM Active Member

-29 yards for two games rushing in SEC play.

Oh yeah, we still have to play the two real defenses of the conference.

Prepare your anus.

19. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

LSU and Bama are drooling at attacking us long, and apparently short.

Thanks for telling me to go pour another drink WM.

20. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

I cannot remember a time I dreaded playing blamer than I do this year