Program in ruins pick me up thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Oct 8, 2011.

1. WM

WM Active Member

Just because we saw the near future on the wall tonight doesn't mean we have to lock ourselves in a bathroom and listen to The Cure (another old reference?) all night.

Let's get some positive shit up in here, the world can't be that gloomy right? Share some good news folks...

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

[video=youtube;r0ZMyo5EJrA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0ZMyo5EJrA[/video]

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Thank you, Jack Daniels Single Barrel for picking me up

4. WM

WM Active Member

I was in such a good mood today, early afternoon im in the grocery store shopping and some John Mayer song comes on and im grooving to it, i can't even stand him, but i was just in a good mid 30's white male dont give a shit what music is going through my ears mood. [uck fay] this shit tonight, but i digress, good thoughts....

5. fl0at_

I'm already ready for LSU. I'm thinking we trash them, 43.5-4.

6. WM

WM Active Member

I think we should literally attack them in the tunnel. Go old school ECW on their ankles. I'm not playing around anymore..

7. fl0at_

I'm pretty sure if someone doesn't get butt-stroked by that Cracker Barrel musket, our cheer corps has let us down.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

At least there is basketb--... Aw shit.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

fify

10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

[video=youtube;N4sNcbsJDmM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4sNcbsJDmM[/video]

11. WM

WM Active Member

I'm taking my anger and frustration out on VB. It's only fair.

12. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Just got back from the game. As ugly in person. On a bright note I got to shake Cuonzo Martin's hand and wish him good luck on the season. He has a great handshake.Tells me we will win one more game than we should in hoops.

13. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Dooley should be looking into whether or not The Gangstas and Sabu have any eligibility.

14. Tex_Volfan.

Tex_Volfan. Only Mod Approved Posts

15. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

We are alive and well.

My friend died Saturday from cancer. He was 38 and leaves behind his wife and two kids. The last game he got to see at Neyland was Homecoming last year against Ole Miss.

A bad season is the least of my concerns right now

16. My sentiments are with all involved. That [uck fay]ing sucks.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Have a slightly positive article up on the home page now. Hope it doesn't come off as too "rahrahrah."