Bray out 4 weeks minimum.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Oct 9, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Fractured thumb.

2. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Broke my toe last night during the game. Toughed it out and gave my all for Tennessee.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If you ever thought about taking a month long vacation to a foreign country where you can't view CBS or ESPN, I'd leave tomorrow.

4. There is snake bit, and there is falling into a den of angry King Cobras. We are the latter. :(

5. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

That will keep LSU and Bama from killing the poor bastard. I'd like him to be around next year when Hunter is back.

6. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I think they're saying it will likely be 6 weeks or so before he's back. There go South Carolina and Akransas.

7. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i saw where it said he would be out 6 wks. that means we go from a mediocre season to possibly a complete shit season. its bad when you lose the top 2 weapons. the shit back up qb showed why he's a back up. his release is slow, and the last play showed that he hasn't learned shit since last year. holding onto the [uck fay]ing ball and taking a sack. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk

8. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

Fully intend to completely ignore all football for those games and possibly the SC and ARKy game. I cannot take the abuse, Tuesday and all week will be a living hell for me.

9. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

Fully intend to completely ignore all football for those games and possibly the SC and ARKy game. I cannot take the abuse, Tuesday and all week will be a living hell for me.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

The 4 weeks minimum is my personal assessment. It could very well end up being the full 6 weeks. No way he comes back in the next 4, though.

11. Brinkley52

Brinkley52 The Patterson Prophecies

with Bray out close to 6 weeks...and the fact that Simms holds onto the ball forever...if Simms goes down with an injury..would Justin Worley be the quarterback but in? or will Dooley redshirt him no matter what?

12. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

I highly doubt Dooley would redshirt him if he thought Worley gave us a better chance to win than Nance. It's been a topic of conversation at work this morning. Should be some heated competition at practice.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Worley will get his shot.

Dooley has to show life or he knows 2012 is his final year.

14. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

I don't want Dooley burning up Worley's redshirt if he doesn't have to. I'd rather see Nance or Page personally.

15. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

It's do or die time. I don't think Dooley has the luxury if he believes Worley is their best shot. You need to win three of four in November, make a bowl and win it, and then hit the recruiting trail telling kids you're one or two more players short of being special.

(This is considering Simms gets hurt or is awful, of course).

16. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

I stayed on the Simms bandwagon longer than just about anyone, but the bolded part is fact. We already know this.

17. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

It all comes down to who the coaches think can win November and not give those games away.