The Season So Far

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by The Last Vol, Oct 11, 2011.

1. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

Despite the naysayers who only throw out mindless insults, the season has played out pretty much as I expected it to with the exception of the improbable win over Cincinnati.

But things have now changed, for the better. With Bray no longer under center flashing gang signs and acting "California krunk," we might be able to make some noise at some point in the next 3 game stretch.

Simms all but beat LSU last year, until Dooley's incompetence overrode the team's play. Simms is a senior quarterback and the son of an NFL legend. He may yet find us a win in the month of October.

2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

So Bray was holding the team back? No way you're [uck fay]ing serious about gang signs

3. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

You are still a [uck fay]ing idiot. My mind cannot fathom the stupidity of the crap that you spew on this message board.

5. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

Your mind can't fathom something, but I'm the idiot. Okay.

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Yes. That is correct. I am surprised you were able to catch on

7. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Trolling well.

8. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

Surprised this troll has lasted as long as he has. He's a [uck fay]ing moron

9. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

That's an insult to morons everywhere.

10. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Differing opinions are welcome here. Shooting down stupid differing opinions is also welcome.

He is right about one thing; the season is playing out as expected so far.

11. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

How am I trolling? Predicting games correctly is trolling? Telling you that Dooley will never work out and Bray is an anorexic punk is trolling?

I guess reality is trolling.

12. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Your trolling is strong

13. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

How does axion jackson or whatever the hell his name was get banned but this moron is still here?

14. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Trollin' hard in the paint

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Your distortion of reality is not reality. No matter how hard you try to spin it.

16. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Everyone is free to voice opinions, even if they are wrong. Last Vol thinks Simms is better than Bray. He thinks the program is worse off for firing Fulmer. He thinks Bray is a punk and Dooley is not a good coach, and he has posted the reasons why he thinks that. I don't agree with him, but disagreement, debate, and even argument is part of this forum.

AJ wasn't doing that.