8th Maxim Lunch Meeting.

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by hatvol96, Oct 11, 2011.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

When: Friday at 1:30.
    Where: The Bistro next to the Bijou Theater.

2. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Have fun guys. Their lamb dish is pretty awesome. I'm jealous.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I've heard rumblings of certain people that are supposed to be there. And if they don't look like their avatars I am going to be very disappointed.

4. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Be there...or take a guitar to the back of the melon.

5. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I'm driving to Knoxville for the game and then back to Nashville afterwards.

Is there some plan for gameday?

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Damn, I really hope I get a chance to meet some of you guys at some point. I don't know when I'll make it back to Knoxville during the Fall, though.

7. hatvol96

Not yet. It's a fluid situation.

8. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Im doing the same. Should be up there a few hours early, but on the road right after the game.

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I am in the same boat. I really want to hang with you guys, but I'll only be in town on game day. I don't care if we just meet in a parking lot somewhere. I just want to shoot the shit with you guys in person. Hope we work something out. My buddy parks in the garage next to the World's Fair site. Wont be elaborate, but you all are welcome to come hang there. I'm open to pretty much anything. I do hope that its on campus due to my mobility issues and long walks. I'll be standing by for the plan.

10. hatvol96

The garage you mentioned is on my way from downtown. Not a bad place to meet up.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Trying my best to get up there Friday morning

12. JayVols

Sounds good. We are heading down early. Will post more later. Look forward to it, guys.

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I should be passing through Nashville at about 8 if all goes to plan. Hoping to get to Knoxville by one

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Speaking of Friday, is anyone going to catch the basketball game that night?

15. CardinalVol

I will be set up over on fraternity row Saturday.

lyls - if you make it here, join us for lunch.

16. CardinalVol

Define early and I may swing by.

17. JayVols

I will let you know as soon as I hear from my buddy. Im hoping to be there around 10-10:30 ish.

18. JayVols

Cardinal, Beecher, Hat, et al: we are shooting for a 10:30 arrival to the 11th St. Garage next to the Worlds Fair. It wont be anything special, but all are welcome. We can hang there for a bit then move elsewhere. Whatever you guys want. I will post the level we park on upon arrival. Hope to see you fellas on Saturday. Holler if you have any questions.

19. Beechervol

Sounds good. We should get up there about that time.

20. Beechervol

If you pass through Nashville at 8 and don't get to Knoxville by 11:30 your lost or out of gas. Give me a call in such a case.