Referee Allama Matthews (Jabar Gaffney 'catch') busted our ass again!

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by SavageOrangeJug, Oct 12, 2011.

1. 8thmaxim.com

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011
  2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I know a guy in the Bronx who could take care of such a problem...just saying.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

So we're implying threats to officials, now. Blaming the refs. What have we become, Kentucky?

Ya, there is a lot of questionable stuff surrounding this guy. But that blog is just too far out there.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Nothing like spreading personal information around

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Interesting story. Had no idea he hadn't been back to Neyland.

6. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Screwed us or not, posting his home address like this is complete bullshit.

7. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Am I not a true fan because I don't care about Matthews?

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

This is coming from the vols[itch bay] offshoot, which explains the lack of class.

9. Chiutfan

Chiutfan New Member

turns out he lives rather close to me. I do think hes a corrupt sob. hes screwed us one to many times. I would never advocate personal harm against him and I dont like that his personal information was posted either... I would like to see him banned from the SEC however...

10. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

I'd also like to blame him for breaking Bray's thumb, casting a spell over the defensive backfield that allowed Georgia wide receivers to run wide open, and for the offensive line's play.

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Didn't have a clue that's who it was.

I can't recall ever seeing the head linesman throw two PI flags in the same game, especially the first one he threw when he ran about 7 yards down to throw it and it came about a good 3 seconds after the play was over.

12. TRUVOL

TRUVOL New Member

Id do a halo teabag on him. That is all!

13. Our guys work their asses off in practice. Go out and play hard. Then get screwed by some corrupt SOB with a case of the ass toward UT.

I don't know why some of you are so protective of him. I don't care if the SOB doesn't wake up in the morning.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

While Al Mathews might be a vindictive shithead, football isn't life or death. I don't want that guy reffing another game in Neyland Stadium but there's no need to post his personal info while you hide behind a screenname (not necessarily talking about you jug, unless you wrote the blog). It's a chickenshit tactic.

15. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Savage Orange Jug, are you the same lunatic that used to troll toos's political forum? I thought maybe you just changed your user name to joevol320.

16. No, I dont blog. However, if you're going to [uck fay] with people like Mathews does, don't be surprised if they [uck fay] back.

17. I thought you might just be an ignorant [uck fay], and it looks like I was right.

Apparently you are familiar with this forum you speak of, and trolling.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Has there been any mention of the SEC looking into this?

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Okay.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He was banned from Neyland Stadium for 10 years. The SEC is well aware.