Creepy-A$$ Cracker...

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Oldvol75, Jun 27, 2013.

Tags:
  1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

If he's on something that causes aggression, it changes the narrative a bit, but other than the purple drank speculation, there's been no mention of it. That speculation is ridiculous with what little is currently known.

2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

He was found not guilty. There is no need to change the narrative. Two men mad mistakes, and one is dead from it. It's sad, but there are more pressing issues in the world.

3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I agree.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, it doesn't. But would this speculation about drugs be happening if he was a white kid? (He was 17, not a "man")

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Looking at the same facts, yes.

6. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I thought the ME said he had THC in his system?

7. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

the skittles deal obviously doesn't change the tragedy and the entire event of bad decisions on both parties.

It's simply an interesting thought when many people across the Country think about a young boy skipping along the road to get some candy that all our kids eat, vs going on a run to get the kind of drunk that is pretty dangerous. I knew guys that roboed? or tussin'd in hs and you didn't know wtf they were going to do.

8. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

The court of public opinion might look at it different, but it wouldn't change the legal aspects of the case at all. Our court system has treated a lot of individuals that are 17 as men, and sent them to federal prison.

9. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2013
  10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

How the hell is that criminal still in office?

I also don't think he's spent any time at all in the South, so he probably shouldn't make overreaching, racist comments about the region.

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Idiocy knows no party lines.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Not a chance in hell would a white kid with a bag of Skittles and tea have speculation of concocting "purple drank".

And Rangel is a crook trying to win over cred with his black constituency.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  13. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

He would if he were wearing a hoody.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

[​IMG]

15. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I sure hope none of them breed.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

At the level of speculation Trayvon has gotten? Sure. It's barely a blip on the radar.

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Looks like some of them may be about to attempt it.

18. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

seconded

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

No way. We're talking about something that is heavily associated with hip hop music and the black (youth) community. If this was West Virginia and a white kid had bought some Sudafed for a cold he had, then I would buy the drug angle as being mentioned by people. However, not a chance if it were a white kid in Martin's place, hoodie or no.

20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Wasn't there text from him searching for codeine though.