Creepy-A$$ Cracker...

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Oldvol75, Jun 27, 2013.

Tags:
  1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

no snark at all: what point you trying to make?

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The statement was made by BPV that, if the situation was exactly the same, a white Trayvon Martin would still be suspected of using drugs, or having Skittles and Arizona Tea for the purposes of making purple drink, er, drank.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Still don't see the point if you admit that whites would still suffer the same accusations, so long as the ingredients match up with a more culturally appropriate drug.

4. Unimane

If a white kid had Skittles and Arizona Tea, then the worst he would've been suspected of is having cavities. So, no, a white kid would not get the same treatment in the same situation. I gave about the most implausible scenario for the Sudafed example and that is far more directly tied to drugs than Skittles, but still a connection I wouldn't make and should have added "might" to my earlier statement (meaning I was pretty skeptical) as it was.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I would have also found it strange if Trayvon were carrying sunblock.

6. Unimane

Well done.

7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

More weirdness coming out of this.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/08/05/Dem-polling-firm-Zimmerman
    To cut to the chase...

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

9. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

A cruise is a good first time getaway.

10. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Just substitute Polar Bears, Grizzly Bears, Black Bears and Wolverines.

11. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Kodak grizzlies, specifically

12. JayVols

I know a guy that has some Kodak grizzlies framed on his wall.

I know there's some nasty animals there, but something especially terrifying about dying by envenomation from an animal a fraction of your size. I expect a grizzly that is 4-5 times my size to be badass. A spider that would fit in my shoe creeps me out. Plus, you are as likely to see funnel webs and common browns in and around your house as a mouse.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

They sound very photogenic

14. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Agreed. Absolutely beautiful place to visit. Breathtaking vistas.

15. JayVols

I'd like to do this, but I find it extremely difficult to pass up a trip to the Caribbean if I'm cruising. I know there's horror stories out there. Still, for me, a cruise in the beautiful blue waters of the Caribbean is impossible to pass up. I've said it before, other than my farm that's the only other place I've ever felt drawn to in my life.

I'm JayVols, and I'm a cruise junkie. I can't get enough.

It would be beyond cool if we could get a bunch from here ti go on a cruise together. Lord help whatever ship we went on.

16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

They have their moments. Kodiak moments.

17. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Ha. I just returned from a cruise to Bermuda; first visit there and it was beautiful. I've been on a few Caribbean cruises I really enjoyed, but I'd rank the Alaska cruise as a 1a/1b type deal overall. The natural beauty (particularly the glaciers) is astounding.

One can drink a lot on cruises...a lot.

18. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I've been on two in the last three years. Just got back from an 8 dayer in the Eastern Caribbean in June (only paid $470 a piece for the tickets) and it was about the best vacation I was ever on. Before I cruised, I always thought it was a vacation I wouldn't care for due to being confined with so many people, but I flat out enjoy every minute. After I get a real job in a couple of years my wife and I wanna do the Alaska or a Mediterranean one. That's not for us poor folks though. Not that the cruises are that much higher, but the onshore stuff and plane tickets sure are. Still a cruise is about as well as you can do on vacation as far as bang for your buck.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Wonder what the minimum age is for that pun to register.

20. JayVols

Where did you get that rate?