Do we end up being the bottomfeeders of the sec?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by TRUVOL, Oct 16, 2011.

1. TRUVOL

TRUVOL New Member

Does ole miss end up having a better record than us at the end of the year? With Bray coming back I think we will end up having a better record than ole miss. Will Bray be back for the Vandy game? If so, I think we will beat Vandy and Kentucky and end up 4th in the east maybe 3rd if we beat south carolina inwhich i will be at that game with my crazy ass gamecock buddy.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Odds are, we will have a better record. It kills me not to have Bray for South Carolina. They look very beatable.

3. TRUVOL

TRUVOL New Member

Agreed. I hope they don't burn Worley's redshirt. Throw nance in there if we have too. I think it's to late for us now to win the east in my opinion.Next year u can count on us being dominate if we stay healthy.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

[​IMG]

5. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

At the very worst, UT will finish 6-6, although 7-5 is very possible. Inexperienced quarterback starting in Neyland? No Lattimore? I am just glad we have two weeks to get ready.

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Lattimore injured... I hate that for him and you guys.

7. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

We are significantly better than the Vandy/UK/Ole Miss trinity, even without Bray.

At 2-4/0-3 Ole Miss has what looks like 4 more sure losses on the schedule. I don't see any circumstance in which UT reaches 8 losses.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tennessee is no worse than 6 and 6. I believe Tennessee should beat USCe but that depends on how bad bama beats them up

9. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

It sucks. I hate it for him. I hope maybe with his absence that we can find somebody to step up, and hopefully take some of the load off of him next year.

10. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Unfortunately, UT has gained the reputation for allowing 2nd teamers to become superstars when they play.....

11. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

I am in the praying room now, but God's busy with Saban, looks like he's trying to get out of his pact with the devil!

12. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I will be very surprised if either rusher for us breaks 100 yards next Saturday. My initial inclination after losing Lattimore was that Spurrier wouod move towards a pass-happy attacking style.

13. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

I think it's still a quite happy working relationship.

14. Chiutfan

Chiutfan New Member

for us its a temporary situation. we;ll be back