Gaddafi Killed...

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by XXROCKYTOPXX, Oct 20, 2011.

1. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Looks like he took a bullet behind the ear.

[video=youtube;NYN0zTQ242w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYN0zTQ242w[/video]

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Now saying it may have been multiple shots with kill shot being above left eye.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Rumors are that there were American involvement and may be letting the locals take claim.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

He was captured alive and paraded in the street.

[video=youtube;NVIkck02qao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NVIkck02qao[/video]

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Good, they should have done everything they could to humiliate the shit out of him before they offed his sorry ass. Personally, I would have called in a doctor and had him oversee the process while he was tortured to death, but I suppose that isn't practical.

8. TRUVOL

TRUVOL New Member

Did that guy just teabag him?

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why? What does that change?

10. This shows just what a stupid son of a [itch bay] Lil' Hussein is when it comes to foreign policy.

You don't 'buddy up' with someone, then not offer safe passage to exile when the shit hits the fan. Don't for one minute think this photo is lost on leaders of other nations we may need in our corner.

Do you think the next 'leader' in Libya will trust us as allies?

11. I swear, that idiot makes Jimmy Carter look like a master of foreign policy.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Clinton on Qaddafi: "We came, we saw, he died"

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton shared a laugh with a television news reporter moments after hearing deposed Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi had been killed.

"We came, we saw, he died," she joked when told of news reports of Qaddafi's death by an aide in between formal interviews.

Clinton was in Tripoli earlier this week for talks with leaders of Libya's National Transitional Council (NTC).

The reporter asked if Qaddafi's death had anything to do with her surprise visit to show support for the Libyan people.

"No," she replied, before rolling her eyes and saying "I'm sure it did" with a chuckle.

Clinton on Qaddafi: We came, we saw, he died - CBS News Video

13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Nothing, except the [uck fay]er getting what he deserves

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't see how torturing people helps anything... Shooting him like the dog he is (as was done) is appropriate.

15. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I wonder how much involvement the U.S. will have in rebuilding their government? It's getting a little old taking care of everyone else's problems.

16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Don't get me wrong, I am speaking from the standpoint of the Libyan rebels. I will admit that I am not sure exactly how this transpired. Obviously, if we led the whole thing and carried it out, that is the way it should have gone, it's simply not practical from a foreign policy standpoint to prolong it or piss people off. If the Libyans caught him, as was reported when I went on that rant, I would have absolutely no issue with them beating him to within an inch of his life every day until he finally bit the dust. In fact, I would applaud it.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I would. Degrading human life is a bad thing.

18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

A fair and understandable opinion. 99.9% of the time, I am firmly in your corner.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

No doubt, QP. Sometimes it is better to show yourself the door.

20. Reagan tried to kill him. We should have never let up. He should have been dead at least 20 years ago.

However, you don't have the POTUS decide he is worthy of a handshake meeting, then cheer his death openly. That is a pathetic foreign policy move. Last night on the ABC News, even the lamestreme libtard media referred to the USA as a "fair-weather friend".

This sends a clear message to other small nations. "Don't trust the USA as an ally." It doesn't matter if these nations are ruled by despots or not. We may need them for intelligence or other means.