Last Week Of Fall Practice..

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Oct 25, 2011.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'd love to try to make one of the scrimmages this week, but doubtful I will get to.

I don't know if they will be able to compete this year due to talent gap still, but they will at least look better for sure.

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'm trying to finagle my schedule to make it to one this week.

They will struggle this year. They have some cats that have no business being in the SEC.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Could be a pretty decent turnaround. Every player on the roster absolutely despising the head coach doesn't translate into good performance.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

In most cases I do agree. But this roster is weak.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I do believe they will look competent this year and it'll be more than obvious the issue will be lack of talent. However, I can handle that as long as they play hard and play sound ball. They will just have limitations.

I've got a feeling I may try to purchase one of the ticket packages this year. The kiddo will be old enough to go down and enjoy it, and won't be too cramped for space.

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

There will be vast improvements in the fundamentals of the game. And as much as I'm a huge fan of the Serrano hire, anyone with a third of a brain would have been better than Todd Raleigh.

The team will have physical limitations, but the number of mental errors should be down. Couple that with a team morale that's been rejuvenated, you have the possibility to sneak up on some teams. They'll take their lumps, though.