USCe Game: Who's going?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by JayVols, Oct 26, 2011.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I might have an opportunity to go. Just checking if anyone else is going and if the 8th is having any sort of get together. I would like to have an 8th tailgate. Any takers?

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Wish I could, but stuck in Memphis. Forever.

Good shot at the Liberty Bowl this year, though, so...

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I wish I were going. Because this game will be the watershed moment of the program everyone has waited for. We'll win big, close out the rest of the season in the W column, then go 14-0 National Champs next year. Yup.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This is 100% truth

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Ill be there, leaving the wife at home (parade of homes this weekend), but I will have my 15 year old daughter and her friend with us and there isnt a chance in hell that I would bring them around you clowns :)

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

You have a 15 year old daughter?

7. JayVols

The state trusts me to be around teenagers all day. I'll be good.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bring teenage daughters around 8thers, and you end up a grandfather before Fall practice.

9. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

i'll be going. i swore GA was the last of the year, but the tailgating alone makes it all worth it. i expect to lose, so when we pull the upset and i see spurrier with his head in his hands afterward, i'll feel twice as good.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I feel like we win this game. And I am not one who says that every week.

11. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I am missing this one, after going to home/away USC-Tenn games for ten years. The UGA game really crushed my spirits.

12. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

i really think we will be fired up to play. i think we have a shot as well. if our d keeps it close into the 4th, i think we will pull out a w.

i know what you mean about the GA game. i felt like taking the shortcut out of the stadium that night.

13. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

fyp...........1st degree manslaughter

14. TRUVOL

TRUVOL New Member

I'm going. Ill be there around 1 maybe 2pm. CAN'T WAIT!!! Blackout baby! I'll be there with my sorry ass gamecock buddy.

15. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Breakin out the SW swag. Smooth move!

16. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Maybe he will get tossed out by the end of the first quarter and you can enjoy yourself.

17. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

What is this?

18. WM

WM Active Member

Might go to the UK game. That's all I got.

19. vollygirl

vollygirl Guest

I'll be there.

20. JayVols

Volly and anyone else that wants to (if i go, which it's looking like I am): you all are welcome to come hang at the 11th St garage.