Start Em/Sit Em

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by USAF_Vol, Oct 14, 2011.

1. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

Fantasy football advice.

Thought it would be cool to have a place to drop/ask advice. Not sure if this place has a league so the advice might not be welcome.

My work league has a few guys who OBSESS over FF. Always fun beating those schmucks.

Soooooo.....

I dumped Kevin Kolb (That mfing POS) and picked up the Bow, Tim, Denver 1 each. On a bye but plays the Dolphins after. Should be a bloodbath.....

Speaking of bloodbath, I have the Jets D/ST and they should do nothing short of murder the dolphins on Monday night.

Discuss.....

2. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

Hey Jay, you need a defense in the VN league.

3. USAF_Vol

And the Jets won my game for me. I was down 15 and they scored 20. An fantastic MNF outcome.

4-2 in my league. This weekends matchup is tough, and I got some byes to deal with.

4. USAF_Vol

Tebow or Rofflesburger?

5. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I've got Hardesty slotted today in front of Jonathon Stewart. Smart like fox or smart like idiot?

6. USAF_Vol

I have MoHard starting too. I needed someone for the bye. Think he is a good start as long as hillis stays in trouble/hurt/cursed. Washington D is tough so it may be a good start.

Jets D/ST or Titans D/ST?

7. USAF_Vol

Hillis is out MoHard is starting.

8. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Starting Greg Little or the first time today. Let's see how that works out.

9. USAF_Vol

-9 points for the titans defense LOL. Thanks. Oh and thanks seattle for not mentioning lynch is out. So I basically played 8, and then 7 for the piss poor performance by the titans.

10. cotton

In my case, it was a mistake, and it may just cost me a win.

Hardesty: 95 rush, 27 receive, 5 pts in our format
    Stewart: 68 rush, 2 yd TD, 9 pts in our format

I'm currently tied.

11. USAF_Vol

He scored me 11 but what hurt me is the titans defense. I more than likely lost my game, dude had demarco murray and he had a crazy game and the seahawks failed to mention lynch wasnt playing so I basically played with 8 and had -9 from the titans.

12. cotton

I'm screwed, so Hardesty didn't matter. If Ray Rice has 3 TDs tomorrow, it might get interesting, but right now, it looks like I could have played without a tailback and had the same result.

13. USAF_Vol

Yeah, I was screwed last week. I had Rice too and thats how much my weekend went.

14. USAF_Vol

OK, here are my scenarios:

1. I have Ray Rice, should I start Ricky as a #2 and reap the alleged points as the Ravens kill the Cardinals?
    2. Marshawn Lynch-Playing the Bengals tough defense. Out last week with an unexpected pregame back injury
    3. Montario M-Effin Hardesty. Against a crazy San Fran D on the road. Tough time against Seattle last week as the primary back.

I'm leaning MoHard.

15. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I think Williams gets a TD, but Hardesty is probably a decent bet to earn a few yards. That run defense is retarded though.

16. USAF_Vol

I'm rolling with the titans defense. Hope I dont regret it.

17. cotton

If Brandon Marshall is best available next year, I'm just going to draft a kicker in the 3rd.

18. USAF_Vol

Cards D/ST hosting the Rams or Jets D/ST @ the Bills?

Rankings favor Jets, projections favor Cards.

19. WM

WM Active Member

So when is Pizza Hut going to scrap the Reggie Bush fantasy football ads? Are they just trying to appeal to the casual fan thats heard of fantasy football and the dude from USC who use to [uck fay] that big assed girl from reality TV?

20. MacReady

MacReady New Member

Reggie Bush had a great day as a fantasy back yesterday FYI. 92 Rush / 50 REC / 1 TD / ON MY BENCH DAMN IT