NFL Redzone

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hallowed_hill, Sep 22, 2011.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I'm surprised he could do it if you let him

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You pretty much lose all credibility if the receiver and defender have fallen down and gotten up before you could get your flag in the air. If you had to think that long, you don't make a call.

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Kubiak collapsed on the field. What in the world is going on with NFL HCs these past few days?

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Lacy is the best Bama back in the league.

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

****, ****, ****, ****, ****.......Rodgers down for my Packers. Against the ****ing Bears, no less. And, an INT with the Packers D giving the usual Dom Capers shit show.

6. Unimane

****ing hell. Is everybody on the Packers injured? I'll bet Rodgers is out for the season. Completely ****ed for this year.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

And now my fantasy QB is down. My team is cursed.

8. Unimane

Mike McCarthy has got to be the most incompetent coach in NFL history with regards to the challenge flag. Guarantee that he'll use it later on to challenge some obviously correct call.

9. Unimane

Seriously, that ****ing moron has 3 timeouts and a possible catch on third and long, but elects not to challenge the call. I can't believe this ****ing idiot still has a job.

10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

i have a team that has Rodgers, Amendola, Mendenhall. Had Finley and Bradshaw

11. Unimane

I had Randall Cobb and Jermichael Finley. Luckily, I also finagled Jason Witten and Eric Decker to offset those losses.

12. Unimane

Fortunately, the Packers kept all their timeouts. Good thing we didn't challenge that catch on the third down and nearly give up a 99 yard drive with a soft ass zone to end the half.

13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Had Cobb and Blackmon in another league. That team is stacked all over though. I still have Josh Gordon, Amendola, Chris Johnson, Marshawn Lynch, Julius Thomas, Vernon Davis and my newest stud pickup, Mike James

14. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Without AR, Packers are #31 in my nfl power rankings. They're painful to watch.

15. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Ahead of the Jets and/or Falcons ?

16. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Don't bottle this up, tell us about Capers now.

17. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Without a doubt worse than the jets. About the same as atl, but I think they look worse. Atl scrapped with NO last week. GB lost by 30 to Detroit and got worked by Philly and NYG.

18. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Tomlin got fined a $100,000.

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Wonder if that rolls down to the Getback Coach?

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

packers gm should be fired for not having a viable backup.