UT vs USC (#14) Gameday Thread - Kickoff 7:15 ET

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by fl0at_, Oct 29, 2011.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

The University of Tennessee Volunteers (3-4; 0-4) kickoff at home against the #14 University of South Carolina Gamecocks (6-1; 4-1) Saturday, October 29th at 7:15 ET, following the running through the T and the game-day fashion show.

The game will be shown on ESPN2.

Typically, instead of having a long thread with constant refreshing, we utilize an online chatroom hosted on the website.

To Access the Chat:
    1. Click "Forum" up top [maybe read through the instructions before clicking, though]
    2. You'll see an orange box that says "Shoutbox" in the middle.
    3. To the far right, you will see an image that looks like [​IMG]
    4. Click that image and the chat box will drop down.
    5. Most users will probably post in "Shoutbox," but if you look, you will see "Gameday" tab.
    6. Feel free to use either.
    7. Everyone say thank you TennyD for providing us a place to become emotionally attached to this game.

Contest
    1. Have you picked a score?
    2. Do that. Pick Score Contest Thingy
    3. Your odds of winning are like 4.1% as of right now. Pretty good odds.

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Anyone figure out chat when using the 8th app on mobile?

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I haven't

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'm not normally one to make games bigger than they actually are, but if I'm this staff this game is a defining moment. There's not a single game left on the calendar that means [penis]. I'm trying to show a disgruntled, mixed bag of emotions fanbase that I'm sailing the ship in the right direction. Last chance to show the sails are in the right direction this year.

Win this game. SC is mediocre, but would be something that this staff could hang a hat on finally.

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Justin, looking out my window this morning in Gatlinburg and I see, what appears to be, something that you would have a wet dream about lol. About 8 turkeys eating stuff in our front yard.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Thought you were speaking to me at first. Was going to say, I don't do much turkey hunting.

Gave away my first name, eh?

7. fl0at_

I'll see what I can do for mobile, but I can't spend all day because I'm about 3 days behind in work.

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Lol, yes, I suppose you have

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Then what's the difference in 4 days behind in work? Don't be selfish fl0at.

10. fl0at_

Because I have three days to catch up, not four.

Can't get it, it is entirely embedded. Tenny would have to make a page that just loads the chat and nothing else. I have no hacks for the day, other than click "View Full Site" until you get the non-mobile theme, and then go about it as if you were on your computer.

11. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

Heading up in a few hours. Gonna be a chilly one.

12. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

We need this game to build some momentum. Hopefully the staff and players are locked in and ready to go...

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yep, this is Dooley's second to last chance (Arky being the other) to have a single significant win before year 3.

14. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Just played UT-USC on the Xbox. Cocks won, but Worley was impressive. TIFWIW.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Maybe it'll be like Bernie Kozar's first game and we'll be borderline unstoppable from then on.

16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Lol Simms looks like a crying little [itch bay] during the walk.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Off topic, but why are there pictures of Sab when I search new posts?

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think really busy threads get Sab icons.

19. WM

WM Active Member

Only the best threads make the Sab icon cut.