The Trap Top 25...

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by hatvol96, Nov 1, 2011.

Tags:
  1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

is up. Discuss.

2. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I am interested to see Marshall getting some love, as they certainly strike me as a program on the rise. Do you think Herrion has the chops to turn them into a mid-major powerhouse, or will he even last that long there before someone scoops him up? Is that Marshall-UCF rivalry going to develop into one of those must watch but out-of-the-spotlight type series? Finally, with the coaches that currently inhabit the CUSA, are Memphis' days as the dominant program coming to an end?

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Also, do you prefer questions/comments in the blog comment section or in the forum?

4. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Belmont at 25. Nice. I enjoy watching them play. Byrd is an outstanding coach IMO.

5. hatvol96

Either place is fine.

6. hatvol96

I'll be surprised of Herrion and Jones are at their current schools long enough for that to become much of a rivalry. I think they'll both have high major jobs within three years. Memphis has some huge built in advantages, but the days of them just clobbering the rest of the league are pretty much over.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you have cal WAY too high. not that i don't appreciate it.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I do as well. And yes he is. If you love a fine-tuned half court offense, you have to love Belmont.

Why do you say that? I've read several people say Cal is the class of the Pac 12 this year.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

class of the pac-12 doesn't mean a whole lot. we'll win some games. probably the conference. but we have one player that has any prayer of sniffing the nba. athletic teams kill us. hard to imagine advancing in the tourney unless we get a lucky draw.