Marquel Wade

Discussion in 'Sports' started by fl0at_, Nov 3, 2011.

Tags:
  1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Did Jonathan Krause call fair catch? Arkansas fans, as they do, are saying he didn't call fair catch, and that the hit was "clean" [really] and that the punishments were unjustified.

Anyone else think so?

[video=youtube;XDEHflpbzko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XDEHflpbzko[/video]

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

He still didn't give the guy a chance to catch the ball. However, I saw no fair catch signal

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

His one arm looks like it is shielding from the sun, and the other arm is making a wheeling motion that seems more for balance.

I think the hit warrants the suspension, though. He clean ran him over before he even made a play on the ball.

4. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Dave Neal seemed more upset by Wade's reaction than he was about the actual hit where Wade ran 100mph into the guy's helmet with his own.

5. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

He is suspended for Saturday's game versus USCe. It looked like a dirty hit, although I do not know if that was Wade's intent.

6. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

He didn't call fair catch. And it was clearly a dirty hit - not to mention he didn't give the receiver the ability to catch the ball.

I hope that coach taking him to the locker room was chewing his ass off like it appeared he may have been.

7. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

It's hard to tell because his hand is in the air for at least 2-3 seconds. I don't know if it's to block the sun or if it's his fair catch call. I think the rule is anytime your hand goes over your head it's treated as a signal for fair catch. Either way, it was a cheap shot and that guy deserves to be benched for their next game. It doesn't matter if he called for fair catch or not that guy knows he can't hit him. Maybe he brain farted or something I don't know but he's lucky he didn't hurt that guy or he would be in even deeper shit.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The suspension is deserved.

I never saw a fair catch but he hit him way too early to be accidental.

9. His intent was dirty.

When your Momma steps up and apologizes for something you did, you know you did it with the wrong intentions. Nobody knows you like your Momma.

Marquel Wade's Mother Apologizes To Vanderbilt's Jonathan Krause